Keep it 100, how many of you would seriously play an AAA game on your phones?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Everything he said there was true. Xbox one via the cloud will continue to play games well above its weight into the future.
Does that mean you’re the dumbass who doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Since you claimed in your post above that it would only add small changes to the game. Now it’s well above the Xbox’s weight? I ask you again, bytch nikka, why would someone buy a series S if the One S punches several times above its weight?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything he said there was true. Xbox one via the cloud will continue to play games well above its weight into the future.
The Switch can play games above it's weight right now in Japan using the cloud. Ass Creed Odyssey and RE7 is playable in Japan over the internet on the Switch.

I just was wondering why you said they didn't say the Xbox One wouldn't be stronger thanks to that. Technically, they can stream The Medium or any XsX exclusive to anything that has the app installed and be correct in their claim in that ___ console is now X times stronger.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does that mean you’re the dumbass who doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Since you claimed in your post above that it would only add small changes to the game. Now it’s well above the Xbox’s weight? I ask you again, bytch nikka, why would someone buy a series S if the One S punches several times above its weight?
:deadrose:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dumb ass Sony stans :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No. You guys make this dumb shyt up playing deliberate ignorance, to create dumb ass standards/strawmen just to take them down.

Ain’t nobody got time for that breh :francis:
:gucci:Those are literally Microsoft’s key marketing points verbatim from the last year or so now. What straw man am I making up? What it SOUNDS like, is you share the concern that MS didn’t deliver on those claims (yet) so you shift the conversation and pretend MS never said any of those things, or meant them the way they were clearly stated. The issue is not my level of expectation, the issue is poor marketing/PR handling on MS behalf. Don’t shoot the messenger when they don’t meet their own expectations/claims breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Switch can play games above it's weight right now in Japan using the cloud. Ass Creed Odyssey and RE7 is playable in Japan over the internet on the Switch.

I just was wondering why you said they didn't say the Xbox One wouldn't be stronger thanks to that. Technically, they can stream The Medium or any XsX exclusive to anything that has the app installed and be correct in their claim in that ___ console is now X times stronger.
They never claimed the Xbox one itself would be made stronger by the cloud. Nothing in those quotes even implies that.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:Those are literally Microsoft’s key marketing points verbatim from the last year or so now. What straw man am I making up? What it SOUNDS like, is you share the concern that MS didn’t deliver on those claims (yet) so you shift the conversation and pretend MS never said any of those things, or meant them the way they were clearly stated. The issue is not my level of expectation, the issue is poor marketing/PR handling on MS behalf. Don’t shoot the messenger when they don’t meet their own expectations/claims breh.
Holy shyt, breh, not one single person has been able to answer why a person would spend the extra money to but the Series X if a One S or a Series S can play at the same quality with a cloud subscription. I’ve never witnessed so much Juelzing in my life.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So the standard Xbox one will be made as powerful as the series x through the cloud.
If that was the case then what’s the point of buying a series x?
(And we all know the simple answer...the cloud isn’t going to do these things magically like some of you pretend it will. Otherwise, Microsoft wouldn’t even be releasing a console with hardware components they’re are immensely proud of).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like i said, I’m not playing this dumb ass game with y’all.

You twisting your brains in a pretzel trying to find an angle for stupid shyt cause Xbox one X is the stronger hardware.

That’s it. The hardware is stronger. That’s an objective fact. The rest of this nonsense is just you Sony stans trying to come to terms with that truth.

Now I’m done actually responding to this idiocy.

I’ll go back to treating you like the clowns you are.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Like i said, I’m not playing this dumb ass fame with y’all.

You twisting your brains in a pretzel trying to find and angle for stupid shot cause Xbox one X is the stronger hardware.

That’s it. The hardware is stronger. That’s an objective fact. The rest of this nonsense is just you Sony stans trying to come to terms with that truth.

Now I’m done actually responding to this idiocy.

I’ll go back to treating you like the clowns you are.

:mjlol:
Why wasn’t the power of the cloud used to handle the alleged massive size of the halo infinite map so that it could at least look on par with Halo 5?
(And even that’s being generous because the game should have looked miles ahead of Halo 5 given the 12 teraflops and cloud talk)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They never claimed the Xbox one itself would be made stronger by the cloud. Nothing in those quotes even implies that.
They didn't?
"It's also been stated that the Xbox One is ten times more powerful than the Xbox 360, so we're effectively 40 times greater than the Xbox 360 in terms of processing capabilities [using the cloud]

The cloud will provide Xbox One developers with the CPU and storage equivalent of three extra consoles, claims Xbox incubation and prototyping group manager Jeff Henshaw.
Okay I think I need to cop me something on Amazon. No puedo