Keep it 100, how many of you would seriously play an AAA game on your phones?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Again dummy.

Xbox one will play Xbox series X games and beyond via Xcloud.

Developers have access to remote computational power to use within their games.

Two separate concepts you clowns try to conflate into a claim no one ever made, then pretend you don’t understand what either of them mean.

Stop playing with me breh :comeon:
So why didn’t MS use that “remote computational power” (which you claim doesn’t make the Xbox stronger in the same breathe so I have no clue what mental gymnastics you’re doing) to handle the alleged map size of Halo infinite so the local hardware could focus on making the game look amazing instead of a step back from halo 5?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why didn’t MS use that “remote computational power” (which you claim doesn’t make the Xbox stronger in the same breathe so I have no clue what mental gymnastics you’re doing) to handle the alleged map size of Halo infinite so the local hardware could focus on making the game look amazing instead of a step back from halo 5?
Sony stans hurt cause PS5 weak this gen :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Apparently you don’t know what you are talking about, and I’m not the emotional one calling names.

You the one up early in the morning pretending to be dumb on a forum for attention.

Damn dummy :mjlol:

Nah I legit dont think he understands.

Nah, I’m asking - if you own a Series X and I own a One S, but we both pay the same monthly subscription, will we be playing at the same quality or will you be playing 11 tflops higher than me

The answer is pretty much yes. It will look significantly better on the xboxsx if thats what you mean. There are many graphical variables independent of the clouds involvement in contemporary cloud supported games.

In other words:

The quality of your cloud support is mostly based on your download speeds not graphical capability. Its why people on garbage networks suffer from terrible terrain generation in MSFS, even if they have a high end PC's.

However, other graphical variables such as polygon count, light/ray tracing for example, have nothing to do with cloud support, therefore the ability to play MSFS on ultra settings is contingent on the graphical capability of your PC, or, using your example, console.

With that being said we all know MSFS is playable on the current gen xbox (low settings) and is cloud supported but it will of course look massively better on xbox series (ultra settings) with ray tracing, better lighting effects, significantly better particle effects etc and will still be equally as cloud supported. Thats the difference, hope I explained in a way you get.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said you are playing dumb to conflate the two concepts.

We all know how the cloud works. It gives remote access to computational power. It does not make local hardware “stronger”

You are pretending to not understand this, in order to make your dumb ass argument.

Do better

MeachtheHurricane said:
Everything he said there was true. Xbox one via the cloud will continue to play games well above its weight into the future.

punch above (one's) weight
1. To perform, achieve, or do something at a level that is considered beyond one's abilities, talents, or personal attributes.

. "It's also been stated that the Xbox One is ten times more powerful than the Xbox 360, so we're effectively 40 times greater than the Xbox 360 in terms of processing capabilities [using the cloud]. If you look to the cloud as something that is no doubt going to evolve and grow over time, it really spells out that there's no limit to where the processing power of Xbox One can go," she said. "I think that's a very exciting proposition, not only for Australians, but anyone else who's going to pick up the Xbox One console

MeachtheHurricane said:
Everything he said there was true. Xbox one via the cloud will continue to play games well above its weight into the future.
MeachtheHurricane said:
Everything he said there was true. Xbox one via the cloud

MeachtheHurricane said:
via the cloud

MeachtheHurricane said:
the cloud :blessed:

:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nah I legit dont think he understands.

The answer is pretty much yes. It will look significantly better on the xboxsx if thats what you mean. There are many graphical variables independent of the clouds involvement in contemporary cloud supported games.

In other words:

The quality of your cloud support is mostly based on your download speeds not graphical capability. Its why people on garbage networks suffer from terrible terrain generation in MSFS, even if they have a high end PC's.

However, other graphical variables such as polygon count, light/ray tracing for example, have nothing to do with cloud support, therefore the ability to play MSFS on ultra settings is contingent on the graphical capability of your PC, or, using your example, console.

With that being said we all know MSFS is playable on the current gen xbox (low settings) and is cloud supported but it will of course look massively better on xbox series (ultra settings) and will still be equally as cloud supported. Thats the difference, hope I explained in a way you get.
nikka what? You and @MeachTheMonster need to drop this condescending tone because it isn’t fooling anyone. Graphical variables have nothing to do with cloud support? How the fukk are these games going to run on phones? Off the phone’s hardware? Is the cloud basically there to add a little assistance while the local hardware does 90% of the processing? WHAT THE fukk DOES THE CLOUD DO, MY nikka?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
People used to play those games on DS's and shyt right?
I've played COD mobile, it's more natural than I imagined.
I'm sure some games won't be able to pull it off, but for the most part I think they'll figure it out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Switch can play games above it's weight right now in Japan using the cloud. Ass Creed Odyssey and RE7 is playable in Japan over the internet on the Switch.
you seem to understand the concept when it comes to the switch, but somehow your brain goes blank when it comes to Xbox :jbhmm:

Sony stans stupid as fukk :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka what? You and @MeachTheMonster need to drop this condescending tone because it isn’t fooling anyone. Graphical variables have nothing to do with cloud support? How the fukk are these games going to run on phones? Off the phone’s hardware? Is the cloud basically there to add a little assistance while the local hardware does 90% of the processing? WHAT THE fukk DOES THE CLOUD DO, MY nikka?
I explained it to you.

You still playing (or are actually) dumb. :francis:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Yes the cloud supports hardware in terms of computational output, I stated that clearly

However that does not mean the hardware (gpu/cpu/xbox) on its own will not be utilized to its fullest potential whilst receiving cloud support

The key word here is "support" as in "added support", as in "gives it an extra boost"...get it?

The mobile hardware your talking about is supported by cloud processing too, thats why theyll be able to play the games at the fidelity promised

I cant explain it any simpler than that bruh

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Also remember the goal is to eventually move to PC...imo that's where the real star here will be

Lightweight laptops that aren't suited for gaming will now be a viable portable option to play on the go while on a business trip or vacation or something