Keep it 100, how many of you would seriously play an AAA game on your phones?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I explained it to you.

You still playing (or are actually) dumb. :francis:
nikka why are my questions so hard for you to understand? Doe XCloud work differently on phones than it does on consoles? Since on phones cloud gaming is entirely handled by the cloud server, why does it suddenly require the power of local Xboxes when I’m playing on console? Are they two separate services? One for mobile and one for consoles? @Mountain

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

CRAIG DA BRUTE said:
damn receipts
halo-washed.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka why are my questions so hard for you to understand? Doe XCloud work differently on phones than it does on consoles?
No
Since on phones cloud gaming is entirely handled by the cloud server, why does it suddenly require the power of local Xboxes when I’m playing on console? Are they two separate services? One for mobile and one for consoles? @Mountain
Xcloud does not require local power. You are basically streaming in a video of the game and sending your inputs to the cloud server.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:hula: :mindblown:

Everything he said there was true. Xbox one via the cloud will continue to play games well above its weight into the future.
:hula: :mindblown:

They never claimed the Xbox one itself would be made stronger by the cloud. Nothing in those quotes even implies that.

and that's why I don't bother no mo. Just here for the jokes.
halo-washed.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So why didn’t MS use that “remote computational power” (which you claim doesn’t make the Xbox stronger in the same breathe so I have no clue what mental gymnastics you’re doing) to handle the alleged map size of Halo infinite so the local hardware could focus on making the game look amazing instead of a step back from halo 5?

CRAIG DA BRUTE said:
POWER OF X!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15247-1343666246-16.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Also remember the goal is to eventually move to PC...imo that's where the real star here will be

Lightweight laptops that aren't suited for gaming will now be a viable portable option to play on the go while on a business trip or vacation or something
If that’s the case why can’t I play RDR2 and The Witcher 3 on game pass on my PC? It’s only available on xbox

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'd assume that's the deal MS works with the publisher....I can see Take Two wanting to keep PC games on an outlet like epic store
But doesn’t that go directly against “play anywhere?” Now I have to worry about license agreements n shyt? I thought all games play on all platforms, seamlessly

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:why: I think YOU'RE the one that's confused. I'm not the one saying that the Cloud won't make the X1 stronger, YOU DID.

You then right after said it's true.

Are you...

I'm done here breh. :dead:

Dude is legit stupid, thinking he can semantics his way out of anything. You hate to see such stan-bred ignorance in the age of information.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
According to leasy mobile/ gamepass is the FUTURE of gaming!!!!
:laff: :laff: :laff: retarded Xbox Stan babble...:mjlol: I die Everytime I see that phrase...AAA games on a fukking cell phone when your data plan service sucks or your internet doesn't work for 5 days?!?:mjlol: