Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
And allowed a white man to spit in a black woman’s face in his presence.

A black woman that came with him to the function.
OK...so that was a true story?
Saw the headline before but have seen so many headlines with Azellia's name that I wasn't sure it was true.

rza is a clown....."god, god body,...ruler zig zag allah" and letting white dudes spit on Black women in FRONT of you....
fukk rza

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Don't worry, once another group calls it a cool name, and it becomes popular in the media watch how people will start loving it!

I watched it happen with octopus/squid, I mean "calamari", and now tripe or cow stomach lining!

People used to laugh at east asians for eating octopus, but once italians got known for frying it, and giving it a nice name, blacks love octopus! Whites as well because they used to dis, too!

Now, I see tripe is gonna be the new thing once more cosmopolitan restaraunts blow it up. Blacks are gonna start acting like that's the new good shyt

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Chittlins aren't slave food. It just something people eat so they won't be wasteful.

If you eat any other type of meat and look down on pork/ chiltlins than your just as much of a wasteful ass hypocrite.

What makes beef anymore cleaner than pork or chiltins?

Beef takes much longer to digest than pork and much more harmful to the environment.

The ironic part is this dumbasses will make them self a bologna sandwich or hot dog in a minute.

I wrote damn near the exact same post without seeing yours :wow: :salute:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
If u don't like traditional soul food that's fine...but some of u dudes be sounding real suspect they way u immediately go to calling it slave food and such other hateful names....I'm from Texas and was mostly raised by ppl born in the 1930s so you know what was on my plate....hated the smell of the cleaning and cooking process of chitlins' but I personally love em if I trust the person cooking them.

My mom's (its her holiday hustle) she gets paid to clean the whole neighborhoods chitlins'

My great-aunt (the best)

And my mother-in law from out here in California (who knew)...

I will say they will never be cooked in my house tho

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
LOL at you smart dumb nikkas calling it slave food. They serve tripe all around the world:dead:

Put a fancy french name on dem shyts and you c00ns would be tripping over yourselves to eat

:russ: I'm pretty sure it's a couple wanna be bougie ass nikkas in here that be slurping that shyt down at the Pho spot too.

Thinking they cultured cause they eat it with chop sticks :pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't worry, once another group calls it a cool name, and it becomes popular in the media watch how people will start loving it!

I watched it happen with octopus/squid, I mean "calamari", and now tripe or cow stomach lining!

People used to laugh at east asians for eating octopus, but once italians got known for frying it, and giving it a nice name, blacks love octopus! Whites as well because they used to dis, too!

Now, I see tripe is gonna be the new thing once more cosmopolitan restaraunts blow it up. Blacks are gonna start acting like that's the new good shyt

How are you comparing squid and octopuss to chitterlings,.....

Explain?

Is it the scavenger perspective?

Explain?

Art Barr

Daps
Collard greens, mac N cheese, catfish, fried chicken, black eyed peas, cornbread, jambalaya, gumbo, brisket, hot links, ribs, pecan/chess/sweet potato pie.......hell yes

Chitlins, hamhocks, hog maws, neck bones, pigs feet.....not so much.

hahaha

Pro
Daps
Tripe, pigs feet et all are v popular with africans. The food is actually healthy too

truth2you

All Star
Daps
How are you comparing squid and octopuss to chitterlings,.....

Explain?

Is it the scavenger perspective?

Explain?

Art Barr
Thought manipulation

People talked shyt about those who ate the food before media made it cool

Because blacks let shyt go with ease, others will take it and make it "special"

If you eat an animal, you should learn how to make use of all of it as a life has just been taken. All this pickey eating is a joke IF you are truly about giving praise to the animal and its sacrifice, so that you can live. That is what chitterlings is, people just don't like it because of the thought shyt was there, and the smell. Or it wasn't cooked right, but a lot of the hate I see is of the "I don't eat swine" and "slavefood" talk. shyt is crazy to me, and I don't even eat meat!:mjlol:

Its just my feelings, means nothing in the bigger picture:yeshrug: