Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're a c00n if you eat Chitterlings

Ole kunta kinte eatin the grits out of fiddlers hand ass nikkaz
:martin: Y'all stretch the word "c00n" so much it's become meaningless. I'd never eat chitterlings a day in my life, but it isn't some indication of how blacks do or do not feel about the black race in general.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:whoa:You bored, i see

Don't feel like arguing:cape:

So you admitting you on some half vegan shyt.
Or you don't know any knowledge of self five percent components. So you admitting you trying to talk about sumfin and play a role you don't know.
All I asked was how did you put octopuss and Calimari into the same folds as scavenger are in the five percent ideal like pigs.
I am just asking you to explain your rant.

I wanna know how is octopuss and squid outlawed like pig or crab, shrimp and scavengers. All i am asking.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
That "If I take your plate to the bathroom and doo doo on it, and then came back and showed you, and then washed it, would you still eat off that plate?" analogy doesn't make one bit of sense. That's like I saying what if I took your plate and rubbed all my blood, saliva, mucus, and ever other secretion/bodily fluid that humans have, and then showed it to you, washed it, would you still eat off that plate?

Chitlins like every other piece of an animal contains bacteria - that's why you clean and cook that shyt. If you're disgusted by that, you might as well stop eating meat altogether. Hell, you better stop fukking with shellfish as well, since a # of them have their digestive tracts intact when you eat them.

:manny:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
These types of threads always expose people. You don't have to like chitlins but as soon as one of these threads get made the first thing y'all bring up is slaves :Cacpls2:
If you eat pork, beef, or shrimp you shouldn't be disgusted at chitlins

Exactly.

I haven't eaten Chitterlings since I was a shorty, but I know damn well it wasn't "slave food."

Unless you're a vegan or eat kosher/by the laws in Leviticus, don't come in here frontin on anybody else's eating habits, especially your ancestors or country cousins.

If we're truly eating cleanly, none of us should be eating any scavengers/predators (all that shyt is nasty), strictly fish, clean birds, certain insects, and animals that have a split hoof and chew the cud (deer, goats, lambs, cows, etc).

Those are the laws all of us should be eating by, and the reason why the chef's hat was based on the head pieces worn by Levi priests.

(excuse the cac, there are no documented photos of the original Levi priests)
levi.jpg

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lmao, I am Haitian and we eat chitterlings...it's good as fukk..my mom use to make it. It's real good if you cook it right. The thing is back then I didn't know that's where poop comes through.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukkin slave food.
Slave mentality blacks still eatin that shyt cause their slave parents and aunties and grandmas told em "its good food honey"

:stopitslime:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with that bulshyt...
:hhh:

Then the French must be slaves, because they eat that shyt too. It is called Andouillette in France.

220px-Andouillette_AAAAA_cuite.jpg

I don't know what they call Chitlings in Asia, but they eat them there too. Hell you might be eating them if you eat that fried pork rice.

10E30559-939D-895C-5658B3FFF1FDB228.jpg

So chitlings are not just eaten by Black people.