Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thought manipulation

People talked shyt about those who ate the food before media made it cool

Because blacks let shyt go with ease, others will take it and make it "special"

If you eat an animal, you should learn how to make use of all of it as a life has just been taken. All this pickey eating is a joke IF you are truly about giving praise to the animal and its sacrifice, so that you can live. That is what chitterlings is, people just don't like it because of the thought shyt was there, and the smell. Or it wasn't cooked right, but a lot of the hate I see is of the "I don't eat swine" and "slavefood" talk. shyt is crazy to me, and I don't even eat meat!:mjlol:

Its just my feelings, means nothing in the bigger picture:yeshrug:

Do you have knowledge of self?
or you just talking on some half vegan type shyt.

Art Barr

invalid

Banned
Daps
tumblr_m8itt6y5WY1qbh0eio1_500.gif

I used to hate the smell when I was younger.

But now, there something about the pungentness that gets my dikk hard. :heh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These types of threads always expose people. You don't have to like chitlins but as soon as one of these threads get made the first thing y'all bring up is slaves :Cacpls2:
If you eat pork, beef, or shrimp you shouldn't be disgusted at chitlins

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
So fukkin what???

When i killed my first goat and cleaned the intestines, guess what was in them? Goat shyt.

So what? You wash it and you boil the stomach lining and then you cook it.

All animals have shyt in them at some point. This only disgust you if you never saw how food gets to your plate.
You're a real nicca :myman: these dudes are cold weirdos with no life experience... Ppl in ALL corners of the globe eat some version of chitterlings.... I've been everywhere from the Caribbeans, Africa and Asia THEY ALL EAT IT. This ain't a Black american thing lol... Niccas will talk about "slave food" but will drool talking about Ox tails :laff: all that meat on a ox and you think cacs wanted the tail??? Nicca your food is slave food too :dead: That goes for my Caribbean c00n niccas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So fukkin what???

When i killed my first goat and cleaned the intestines, guess what was in them? Goat shyt.

So what? You wash it and you boil the stomach lining and then you cook it.

All animals have shyt in them at some point. This only disgust you if you never saw how food gets to your plate.

Real fukking talk

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz eating food that you literally have to pick pig dookie balls off of:hhh:

Be the main nikkaz tryna act disgusted with white ppl eating their steak mediun rare:heh:
Funny you mention steak. Just had a Ribeye med rare with a pound of broccoli and two Chobani (strawberry rhubarb and coffee and cream):ohlawd:them folks were onto something. Shout out Gordon Ramsey.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Funny you mention steak. Just had a Ribeye med rare with a pound of broccoli and two Chobani (strawberry rhubarb and coffee and cream):ohlawd:them folks were onto something. Shout out Gordon Ramsey.
Gordon Ramsey be clownin' in the kitchen:wow:

That was some meal you had:whoo:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i would be willing to be bet a sizable amt of people on here hating on "slave food" eat processed junk food / fast food on a regular basis. the hypocrisy... the idiocy.

... and this is coming from a breh whose probably had pork <5 times in his life :sas2: