Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin slave food.
Slave mentality blacks still eatin that shyt cause their slave parents and aunties and grandmas told em "its good food honey"

:stopitslime:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with that bulshyt...
:hhh:

Would y’all please stop with the slave food narrative.... shyt sounds ignorant... offal is food all across the globe for centuries

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Only on holidays like thanksgiving and Christmas will the fam cook them, and I’ll indulge a bit.

I’ll get me a bowl, dab a bit of hot sauce on there. Tear them suckas up.

Same here but my grandmas sick so we won't be having those anymore. My mom will eat them but she ain't cooking that shyt in her house lol.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Chittlins aren't slave food. It just something people eat so they won't be wasteful.

If you eat any other type of meat and look down on pork/ chiltlins than your just as much of a wasteful ass hypocrite.

What makes beef anymore cleaner than pork or chiltins?

Beef takes much longer to digest than pork and much more harmful to the environment.

The ironic part is this dumbasses will make them self a bologna sandwich or hot dog in a minute.
Parasites, and the overall filth of the animal...

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Y'all in here complaining about some chitterlings but imagine being in the white man's army and gettin ambushed in the jungle and cut off from your squad and after twelve days the only thing to eat was the flesh of man. You'd be praying for some chitterlings then muthafukkas

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
One thing I've never had and really have no intentions on ever trying. At the same time if I had a dollar for every time I've heard how good they are with hot sauce I'd be a millionaire.
it's just people repeating what they heard so they can say they're part of something and to some prove how country they are.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’ll fukk up some sausage, cracklings & skins, but I draw the line at chitterlings. & I’m a country ass nikka

That’s some slave shyt :camby:

I imagine a large portion of our favorite foods are slave related. I've never taken the time to research it, but this thread and your comment has me intrigued.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Chitterlings are not slave food.

Most cultures that eat pork eat the entire pig “from the rooter to the tooter”

You didn’t waste any part of the pig.

nikkas in here putting there noses up over chitterlings but will fukk a sausage up :mjlol:

Last I checked...all that other food didn't smell like shyt when it's being culled, cooked or eaten.

But yall keep eating shyt laced slave food.

I'm gonna keep doin better over here.
:umad: