Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
fukkin slave food.
Slave mentality blacks still eatin that shyt cause their slave parents and aunties and grandmas told em "its good food honey"

:stopitslime:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with that bulshyt...
:hhh:
:mjlol:Slaves wasn't eating no chitterlings, chitterlings was literally cac food
slave-slop-4bidden-knowledge-soul-food-regrann-from-autochthonous-muur-21079961.png

Yall need to stop with this narrative..

Slaves was eating the cob without the corn:francis:aka the scraps
Chitterlings ain't scraps

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I've seen the video. Wu doesn't fukk with RZA anymore. But a broken clock.is right twice a day.
I remember when Rza made those negative comments about the south... and he was full of shyt*.
He's one of those guys that studied a few 5% lessons, doesn't eat swine and thinks that it makes him enlightened and educated.
More enlightened and educated than his family & others from the South just on GP.
NYC jails used to be full of dudes like RZA pre 1994,. They smoke,drink,break laws, don't go to school.....but because they don't eat pork and can repeat some lessons...they are "righteous".

I'm glad that Ceelo and Jay Electronica called out some of that Southern bias.

*Yes, I used the term "full of shyt" in a thread about chitterlings

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:mjlol:Slaves wasn't eating no chitterlings, chitterlings was literally cac food
slave-slop-4bidden-knowledge-soul-food-regrann-from-autochthonous-muur-21079961.png

Yall need to stop with this narrative..

Slaves was eating the cob without the corn:francis:aka the scraps
Chitterlings ain't scraps

I can see how that bullshyt would be passed on from cacs.
fukkin disgusting mess...black people need to stop taking on the habits of the enemy.
There is NO fukkIN WAY something that smells like STRAIGHT shyt fresh outta ya ASS is healthy.
:stopitslime:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
You're a c00n if you eat Chitterlings

Ole kunta kinte eatin the grits out of fiddlers hand ass nikkaz

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Y'all in here complaining about some chitterlings but imagine being in the white man's army and gettin ambushed in the jungle and cut off from your squad and after twelve days the only thing to eat was the flesh of man. You'd be praying for some chitterlings then muthafukkas

Man, fukk that cannibal fleash-eatin pig-intestine lovin ass sick shyt...
I know how to hunt. Forest, desert, arctic and jungle climates...and any of my teammates should know how to as well.
There ain't no reason for a man of my stature, knowledge and position to eat his brehs when I can hunt down a meal for them instead.
And it won't be any bottom-of-the-barrel slave-food bullshyt like shyt-lins...
Hell, I'll eat possum again before my mouth EVER eats any shyt-lins!!!
:stopitslime::scust::pacspit:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I swear some of yall MF's just want something to be mad about:comeon:
Chitterlings is one of those things people eat like 2-4 times in a fukk'n year ...and it's typically an "on the side" (if you want some / are curious) type dish. :what:
Fake ass Manufactured outrage:hhh:

:mjgrin:
Now back to da regularly scheduled fukkery...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So fukkin what???

When i killed my first goat and cleaned the intestines, guess what was in them? Goat shyt.

So what? You wash it and you boil the stomach lining and then you cook it.

All animals have shyt in them at some point. This only disgust you if you never saw how food gets to your plate.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Last I checked...all that other food didn't smell like shyt when it's being culled, cooked or eaten.

But yall keep eating shyt laced slave food.

I'm gonna keep doin better over here.
:umad:

All what other food?

I named two foods, chitterlings and sausages.

Sausages ain’t nothing but chitterlings with meat stuffed in them.

Just because you don’t smell shyt while it’s being cooked doesn’t mean shyt didn’t pass through there for years before you ate it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So fukkin what???

When i killed my first goat and cleaned the intestines, guess what was in them? Goat shyt.

So what? You wash it and you boil the stomach lining and then you cook it.

All animals have shyt in them at some point. This only disgust you if you never saw how food gets to your plate.

Exactly.

nikkas will fukk some shrimp up with that vein running all the way through but front on some chitterlings.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
fukk the rza

there was a post made recently with a vid of him saying "I let Quinton T. call me N during the making of the man in the iron mask"
I didn't actually watch the clip but I beleive it.

So "Southerners are backwards" but you're the one allowing a white man to call you slurs to your face because you're making money with him.

fukk rza

And allowed a white man to spit in a black woman’s face in his presence.

A black woman that came with him to the function.