Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Chittlins aren't slave food. It just something people eat so they won't be wasteful.

If you eat any other type of meat and look down on pork/ chiltlins than your just as much of a wasteful ass hypocrite.

What makes beef anymore cleaner than pork or chiltins?

Beef takes much longer to digest than pork and much more harmful to the environment.

The ironic part is this dumbasses will make them self a bologna sandwich or hot dog in a minute.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
fukkin slave food.
Slave mentality blacks still eatin that shyt cause their slave parents and aunties and grandmas told em "its good food honey"

:stopitslime:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with that bulshyt...
:hhh:
Slave mentality? Man, y’all nikkas a trip with your high and mighty attitudes.

Maybe they eat it because it tastes good to them :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjgrin: Was the RZA right?
fukk the rza

there was a post made recently with a vid of him saying "I let Quinton T. call me N during the making of the man in the iron mask"
I didn't actually watch the clip but I beleive it.

So "Southerners are backwards" but you're the one allowing a white man to call you slurs to your face because you're making money with him.

fukk rza

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
fukkin slave food.
Slave mentality blacks still eatin that shyt cause their slave parents and aunties and grandmas told em "its good food honey"

:stopitslime:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with that bulshyt...

Chitterlings are not slave food.

Most cultures that eat pork eat the entire pig “from the rooter to the tooter”

You didn’t waste any part of the pig.

nikkas in here putting there noses up over chitterlings but will fukk a sausage up :mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Years ago I woke up at my aunt and uncle’s house and it smelled like someone took a shyt in the living room. My aunt said I made chittlins for you.

:gucci::scust:

I told her I don’t eat that. Then she tried to guilt me into eating it. I said nah. I don’t eat pig guts. She was hurt, but fukk that.

One of the last times I visited my step-mom she cooked pigs feet.

I don’t know why. Growing up, she never made that garbage. I’m guessing her new husband eats that crap.
Whole post got me dyin':russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
fukk the rza

there was a post made recently with a vid of him saying "I let Quinton T. call me N during the making of the man in the iron mask"
I didn't actually watch the clip but I beleive it.

So "Southerners are backwards" but you're the one allowing a white man to call you slurs to your face because you're making money with him.

fukk rza
The brotha in the video seems to think so.:umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
chitlins is nothing compared to what some asian cultures (something ya'll nikkas would be getting hype to try if ya'll were in japan) or heck some of the shyt they eat in the UK

ya'll doing too much
Stingrays, octopus, rats? fukk no...I dont EVER WANT TO KNOW WHAT A COOKED RAT SMELLS Like. Hell nah, nygga.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Chittlins aren't slave food. It just something people eat so they won't be wasteful.

If you eat any other type of meat and look down on pork/ chiltlins than your just as much of a wasteful ass hypocrite.

What makes beef anymore cleaner than pork or chiltins?

Beef takes much longer to digest than pork and much more harmful to the environment.

The ironic part is this dumbasses will make them self a bologna sandwich or hot dog in a minute.

Well people eat rattlesnakes. Why don't they eat the venom glands on that or a puffer fish too