KD led USA team loses to patty mills and 6 unknown auzis

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t all on KD and these players . This is a result of terrible basketball being taught from AAU and the NBA coddling and watering down their game to give the illusion of high skill level with soft foul calls and making defense an afterthought .

These nikkas can’t play D ,these PG’s can’t playmake and these bigs can’t operate from the post . Who gives a fukk about Dame being able to pull up from 30 ..We just saw Nigerians and Australians able to do the same damn thing .

The old heads were right this NBA we watching ain’t really basketball . nikkas want to scream about high skill level because tall nikkas can do fancy dribbles ..Guards can barely make entry passes into the post and back door cuts makes these nikkas heads explode :mjlol:

All facts

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Outside of the superstar & soft calls I'm not going to throw American players under the bus like that when the roster is put together like it's an all star game. A real floor general would do wonders for this team. A bruising inside force like Zion. A Pat Bev coming off the bench to raise hell for the opposing guards. A Jarrett Allen type off the bench. It's the small "cross the T's dot the I's" shyt with this team. I think they'll adjust to the difference in the way the game is called internationally but I thought whoever is in charge of putting together the USA roster was done with all the one demensional shooters only bullshyt

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
America should win the gold this year. After this Olympics however, it will never ever be assured and guaranteed. The World is rapidly catching up. Those soft non existence calls don’t exist in real basketball which is vastly different to drama and theater that is the NBA. Americans are taught bad basketball but their skill and athleticism mask their poor basketball upbringing
AAU ball

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
A bunch of young ball hog iso ass nikkas who would rather dribble dribble dribble stepback 3 then play structured offense

Then when the going gets tough they start begging for foul calls

And, obviously they don't got lebron or curry and shyt. Imagine the team with curry Bron and kd in the lineup together

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Outside of the superstar & soft calls I'm not going to throw American players under the bus like that when the roster is put together like it's an all star game. A real floor general would do wonders for this team. A bruising inside force like Zion. A Pat Bev coming off the bench to raise hell for the opposing guards. A Jarrett Allen type off the bench. It's the small "cross the T's dot the I's" shyt with this team. I think they'll adjust to the difference in the way the game is called internationally but I thought whoever is in charge of putting together the USA roster was done with all the one demensional shooters only bullshyt

those players you mentioned would catch that work also

Last edited: