KD led USA team loses to patty mills and 6 unknown auzis

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They need some guards who will actually defend, some guards that'll score in transition, and a guard who will actually move the fukking ball. I hate Colangelo so fukking much. WE MADE THIS SAME MISTAKE IN '04!
They had a chance to call up Trae Young

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
If they lose to Argentina, I doubt if there will be enough time to fix their issues. Somethings off with this team. It's not even that they are losing, it's the lack of fight.

Good news is Argentina looked trash against Nigeria. Lost by 23 points.

Campozzo bout to drop 20/10 on they ass :lolbron:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This isn’t all on KD and these players . This is a result of terrible basketball being taught from AAU and the NBA coddling and watering down their game to give the illusion of high skill level with soft foul calls and making defense an afterthought .

These nikkas can’t play D ,these PG’s can’t playmake and these bigs can’t operate from the post . Who gives a fukk about Dame being able to pull up from 30 ..We just saw Nigerians and Australians able to do the same damn thing .

The old heads were right this NBA we watching ain’t really basketball . nikkas want to scream about high skill level because tall nikkas can do fancy dribbles ..Guards can barely make entry passes into the post and back door cuts makes these nikkas heads explode :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The last 3 MVP’s weren’t even American. The best player for the next decade will likely not be American (Giannis or Luka). I think we are a generation away from America no longer being a guaranteed gold medal, the fear factor is already gone.
Nah, like 4 of americas best players aren't playing

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
I don’t think Team USA is going to win a medal this Olympics. They have a bunch of soft iso superstars who can’t play old school physical basketball. Only way to fix this is to have KD play the 5.

Last edited: