Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas fell for a 4 ch@n hoax AGAIN

Remember when they fukked the community up on the hamster?

We gotta do better.

Don't be fooled again.

Someone sent me a link to that Grant Gustin The Flash thread. So sad. nikkas stay jumping to conclusions. Y'all put too much power in trolls hands by being too fanatical. Trolls live for this shyt. They use you for their entertainment.

Lol why do I bother. Carry on.

Another cac.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stfu Sanjay.

You're a WS sympathizer, making excuses for this cave bytch :pacspit: .talking bout my index finger and thumb naturally touch at the tip when I'm crossing arms :what:

Die on an imperfect hill? :dahell: Go die in the shyt filled Ganges :pacspit: :camby:
I’m not Indian you fukking idiot. Now prove you’re black.

fukk all this. I’ve proven this dozens of times. I’m tired of you cacs trying to push buttons on here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If the problem is her being a republican white woman who works in the trump administration?

Fine. I’m all the way there with the criticism.

Not everyone is up on the latest of the latest internet meme or hand signal.

But this?

This is...

... a complete and total waste of political ammunition.

Time to dead this.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If the problem is her being a republican white woman who works in the trump administration?

Fine. I’m all the way there with the criticism.

Not everyone is up on the latest of the latest internet meme or hand signal.

But this?

This is...

... a complete and total waste of political ammunition.

Time to dead this.

Oh shes Mexican and Jewish guess that means she cant be for white supremacy. Oh wait - shes still working directly with Stephen Miller on the Trump admin immigration policy to promote "peaceful ethnic cleansing" :comeon:

Why even post that fool's tweets like they mean shyt?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This is obviously a reach.

I literally put my hand in the same position and it’s wuite comfortable AND her little finger isn’t even showing.

This ain’t the right fight here :francis:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Y'all nikkas fell for a 4 ch@n hoax AGAIN

Remember when they fukked the community up on the hamster?

We gotta do better.

Don't be fooled again.

Someone sent me a link to that Grant Gustin The Flash thread. So sad. nikkas stay jumping to conclusions. Y'all put too much power in trolls hands by being too fanatical. Trolls live for this shyt. They use you for their entertainment.

Lol why do I bother. Carry on.
Exactly, amongst eachother it is a “support Trump” mating call, but they are aware that people view it as “white power”, so they also use it as a trolling mechanism. The bytch is Jewish.

Daps
Exactly, amongst eachother it is a “support Trump” mating call, but they are aware that people view it as “white power”, so they also use it as a trolling mechanism. The bytch is Jewish.

Israel was a huge supporter - economically and militarily - of the Apartheid regime in South Africa at its peak. :francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
FYI the Klan been on the Supreme Court since the days of Hugo Black,who was a Klan member from Alabama

Almost 100 years ago.

Also I wish Napoleon would stop acting like he can tell us what to believe and how to feel. bytch black people are not a monolith and I can get mad at what I want AND you are not a gatekeeper of knowledge on here. Pull up at ASALH or NCBS this year if you bout that life.

I would tag you but I don’t know that stupid ass screen name on here

You a government agent trying to infiltrate and influence black peoples thoughts. You ain’t slick

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

WHY DO YOU CLOWNS THINK JEWS DONT PRACTICE WHITE SUPREMACY?

:devil:
:evil:

Jews practice Jewish supremacy. Deep down they think they are better than everyone.

This is irrelevant to my main point.

That okay sign shyt is pure trolling and IT WORKS.....

This is how conservatives and Trump supporters troll because they know it works.

Whether the Jew bytch believes in white supremacy or not is irrelevant because the only reason she is flashing the Okay sign is to troll. That’s why they ALL do it. It triggers or they can virtual high five eachother.