Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas fell for a 4 ch@n hoax AGAIN

Remember when they fukked the community up on the hamster?

We gotta do better.

Don't be fooled again.

Someone sent me a link to that Grant Gustin The Flash thread. So sad. nikkas stay jumping to conclusions. Y'all put too much power in trolls hands by being too fanatical. Trolls live for this shyt. They use you for their entertainment.

Lol why do I bother. Carry on.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If shes working with Stephen Miller she absolutely knows the intent of that symbol and shes abolsutely doing it on purpose. That's the backbone of these alt right trash people, racist trolling.

I don't deny her doing it purposely, but I'm not for certain that all who use it are necessarily Alt Right or White Nationalist. Certainly there are strange bedfellows throwing It up, but its origins are more troll related than anything and correct me if I'm wrong but they're also mimicking a Trump mannerism.

No, the "OK" Gesture Is Not a Hate Symbol

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
So, are you still gonna follow the undercover racist whites and the smart-dumb nikkas that convinced you that Trump and Hillary were the same, and convinced you not to vote or to waste votes on 3rd party candidates, and are telling you not to vote for Democrats in the upcoming November elections?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that bytch got that text and threw
that shyt up to let them know aint shhat
time it was......crackas aint slick.
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
They're gaslighting you. Do something that is so unfathomable and outside the bounds of your expectations that you immediately question your senses, resulting in "wild" accusations being leveled about, leaving you looking unhinged and the parties who committed the gaslighting perfectly sane. It's an commonly employed tactic by Trump's team and a familiar weapon in the fascist arsenal. :francis:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
They're gaslighting you. Do something that is so unfathomable and outside the bounds of your expectations that you immediately question your senses, resulting in "wild" accusations being leveled about, leaving you looking unhinged and the parties who committed the gaslighting perfectly sane. It's an commonly employed tactic by Trump's team and a familiar weapon in the fascist arsenal. :francis:
Probably would have worked if Trump wasnt the most unhinged out there.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Guys. An index finger and a thumb finger touching while she's holding her elbow, do not alone constitute me pulling the fire alarm.

Its a long senate hearing. Her arms are folded. People fidget and do weird things with their fingers when their arms are folded. Is this the hill you really want to die on?

Thats the problem, its not evidence for evidence's sake, its understanding the quality of evidence that comes with actually studying things and not just stumbling across it for the first time. Its akin to what laymen do when they bring a list of symptoms from the internet to their doctor.

We have clear and defined and rigid examples of a "salute" of this manner done more overtly.

A flat palm with fingers extended is not a "military salute" until the hand is brought to the eye-brow nor is it "The Robot" dance

Yall went dumb on this and I'm legitimately shocked at how many people are choosing to die on the most imperfect hill on about this, especially considering that she happens to be a conservative white woman as well.

This is a waste of political ammunition.

Stfu Sanjay.

You're a WS sympathizer, making excuses for this cave bytch :pacspit: .talking bout my index finger and thumb naturally touch at the tip when I'm crossing arms :what:

Die on an imperfect hill? :dahell: Go die in the shyt filled Ganges :pacspit: :camby:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Definitely intentional....

That isn’t a white power hand sign though....

That “okay sign” is literally the hand gesture that Trump makes when ever he is talking at the podium about something in a “precise” way. For some reason when he speaks he hold his hand up like that.

Trump fans picked up on it during the campaign and started doing it as a joke because they liked Trump and it was a goofy mannerism that could be attached to him.

Some morons wrote an article saying it meant white power, and then the trump fans and Pepe the frog Kek trolls ran with it during their troll brigade of 2016 because it’s fun to them to make people think it is more sinister than it really is.

At this point in 2018, maybe it is now embraced as white power. However, back in 2016, I specifically remember people joking about how Trump holds his hand this way all the time, and then Trumpsters started to embrace it, and then someone wrote an article how it meant white power and they all were laughing at that idea back in 2016.

You sound deep in the Trump circle and defending this shyt. It's been accepted by racist cacs online as a white power symbol for a while now, but keep playing stupid to deflect your people's bullshyt to stay on code.