Kanye West Reveals ''North West's'' Baby Pic

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Does it matter? Who cares about names when she's never going to have to work a day in her life? :heh:
My parents could legally name me Bobo the Clown if they guaranteed I could spend my life on vacation

real shyt here. and its not like the kid doesn't have the means to change her name if she chooses anyways if it were to come to that.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cute kid. Does look like Kim more but I could tell its ye's. One of them babies that took after their lighter side more.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'll take shyt poor people say for a $1000 Alex

I don't know breh. Maybe I read too much, but after the $75,000 threshold in most scenarios overall happiness doesn't increase per dollar.

Something along the lines of the Hedonistic Treadmill, stating that we all have a set point in terms of happiness, and wealth over a certain dollar amount is not a good indicator of a person's well being or happiness.

I will say this... I'm not broke...but I'm not rich. So maybe only those two groups can put their two cents in. :manny:

Change

All Star
Daps
This is the dude all the rumors were saying is really the father. I thought shyt was jokes until I saw that picture. :ohhh::leon:

Kim-Kardashian-och-Sheeraz-Hasan-Dubai.png

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Does your wife have better aesthetic genes then Kim Kardashian friend?
:lolbron: no but somehow our kid looks better. Probably Kanyes fault for dating above his station genetically. Kanye better check the dna though, still.