Kanye West Reveals ''North West's'' Baby Pic

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: these cacs actually expect black children to pop out dark as hell from the womb

FYI.....just as your skin tans the longer its exposed to sunlight, same with black skin.......keep a black man outta the sun and his skin won't be as dark as it is when he's out in the sun

shiiit I actively avoid sunlight to keep my skin light.....got a shade lighter using that tactic.....now my mom says I'm almost back to the skin tone I was as a kid before all that damn southern sun exposure
:wrist:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I been fukking women better looking than that Kim K bytch that's for sure
bunb.gif

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kim's almost ugly, she doesn't have a good face at all :childplease:

:what: Kim's face is damn near perfect. She has a lot things any reasonable man would want in face...perfect symmetry, nice smile, nice lips, bone structure, a nose that is not too big or too small and big beautiful eyes.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
inb4 anothergirl comes in here relieved and in hopes that her child comes out light skinned :heh:

All babies are light when they come out.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:what: Kim's face is damn near perfect. She has a lot things any reasonable man would want in face...perfect symmetry, nice smile, nice lips, bone structure, a nose that is not too big or too small and big beautiful eyes.

:comeon: if you think that's a good face, you don't know shyt about facial structure. Sorry.