35cv8k.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Kim's almost ugly, she doesn't have a good face at all :childplease:

Your opinion on Women has officially lost all credibility with me. Literally every thread where what makes women attractive is discussed you have ATLEAST one post that has me
edward_norton_computer.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Your opinion on Women has officially lost all credibility with me. Literally every thread where what makes women attractive is discussed you have ATLEAST one post that has me
edward_norton_computer.gif

it's called preference. I don't like Kim or find her attractive.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Any man who would not fukk Kim Kardashian is a homosexual. That's not me being dogmatic, thats just me being real :mjpls:

Co-sign.

I'd nagasaki the p*ssy but wife...:usure: And again, I'm purely going off of what I see presented in the media but again if that is all I have to go on...

fukk outta here...

yeah right nikkaz, do you see her long ass nose/face? that is not pretty.

Spoonz lives on a secret Island off the coast of Rio De Jeneiro. He washed up on the island after cap-sizing from a Tuna boat...

He was revived by 5'11 Amazonian women with bronze skin, beautiful bone structure and pussies that have evolved into part pleasure giver and also mystically whispers quotes of wisdom to him while he sleeps on a bed made from mermaid gills and jellified honey nectar...

Kim Kardashian aint shyt...

Last edited: