Kanye West Reveals ''North West's'' Baby Pic

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
She has Kanye's facial structure

She'll get browner when she gets a little bit older.

All Black babies are born pretty pale or way lighter than they wind up being as adults

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I def see Ye in the mouth area..those jaws and mouth are all his. And she looks like a mixed black baby to me. Sometimes mixed babies dont look black when theyre first born. It usually takes about 6 months for their looks to come in, My BD is black and white and when he was born he had straight hair and pink skin but now he looks like a black man with nappy hair

YES TO NAPPY ROOTS!

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Are you serious? The bytch is gonna be a millionaire, you wouldn't take a funny name to literally NEVER have to work in your life? Some of you nikkaz don't see the big picture
tumblr_mq5sis0qyV1rzianao1_500.gif

Normal name & average life >>>>> bullied cause your diva parents gave you a name that will see you taunted always

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ThWTXkF.jpg

Looks more Indiany and like Kim..

"North West" :laff: kid is gonna get it hard at school, kids are ruthless, sounds like a cheap nightclub or a clothes store in Bangladesh. When are they gonna give the kid plastic surgery?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks more Indiany and like Kim..

looks like the black genes are gone :wow:

Um where are Kanye's features?

the baby does look very middle-eastern-ish; kanye's genes probably helped kicked out the white genes..

ya'll nikkas obviously ain't black or never seen a lil black baby before

almost every black baby no matter how dark they eventually become looks like that......its called baby hair nikka......it takes a couple of years for blackness to fully express itself.....look for the hair to get more curly and the skin to get darker in the coming years

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has Kanye's facial structure

She'll get browner when she gets a little bit older.

All Black babies are born pretty pale or way lighter than they wind up being as adults

Looks like we're the only black people in this thread. Nothing but cacs exposing themselves right and left. Every black child looks much lighter and has straight her when they are born. Only cacs who ain't grow up in black households wouldn't know that.

The baby is actually pretty dark for a mixed child. She'll prolly grow to be dark brown rather than light brown all things considered. I wouldn't be surprised if she's darker than Hov n B's kid eventhough their both black, Blue Ivy looked lighter as a baby than Ye's kid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:its a 2 month old baby it will get darker shyt look at how white blue ivy was.

:laff: these cacs actually expect black children to pop out dark as hell from the womb

FYI.....just as your skin tans the longer its exposed to sunlight, same with black skin.......keep a black man outta the sun and his skin won't be as dark as it is when he's out in the sun

shiiit I actively avoid sunlight to keep my skin light.....got a shade lighter using that tactic.....now my mom says I'm almost back to the skin tone I was as a kid before all that damn southern sun exposure

Last edited: