Kanye West Reveals ''North West's'' Baby Pic

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:what: Kim's face is damn near perfect. She has a lot things any reasonable man would want in face...perfect symmetry, nice smile, nice lips, bone structure, a nose that is not too big or too small and big beautiful eyes.

Kim Kardashian is a beautiful at best, cute at worst. I don't know much, but I know men (no homo, just cuz I AM one :whoa:). There is not a heterosexual guy on Earth, who if single AND given the opportunity, would not have sex with her. @Spoonz is either lying, a homosexual, or a woman pretending to be a man (which doesn't sound too fartfetched if you've read some of his posts)

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Kim Kardashian is a beautiful at best, cute at worst. I don't know much, but I know men (no homo, just cuz I AM one :whoa:). There is not a heterosexual guy on Earth, who if single AND given the opportunity, would not have sex with her. @Spoonz is either lying, a homosexual, or a woman pretending to be a man (which doesn't sound too fartfetched if you've read some of his posts)

:what: i dont have to like the bytch nikka. i admit when i think a ho' is sexy, even when i don't want to.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
inb4 anothergirl comes in here relieved and in hopes that her child comes out light skinned.

:mindblown:

Why wouldn't her kid come out light skinned? She is having the child of a blond haired, blue eyed man.

Last edited:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Chub babies >>>>>>>>

If North grows up and develops Kim's old face I hope it won't be an issue.