Kanye West Reveals ''North West's'' Baby Pic

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh... Humans have a talent/curse of being highly psychologically adaptable. If you were born into it, you'd still be trying to reach some unattainable ceiling.

It's better to know the struggle and reap great benefits than to be born into.

Picture this...

North West will go to an exclusive private school with all of the kids equal in family wealth or greater. Parents just as prominent or more prominent. But just like any group of kids...someone will get teased and bullied.

Look at the ammunition that will plague her and her future siblings until the College years...

Your name, your mother's sex tape for any person to google, your mother pretty much being looked at as a glorified side chick, your father's crazy paparazzi fits...

I really can't say for sure that child will be "lucky" in the long run. Maybe though... But I'm happy I am not their son.

Breh you just typed out a whole lot of nothing. :heh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh you just typed out a whole lot of nothing. :heh:

word? I'll try to articulate better int he future.

Parents w/ crazy google search results + born into a highly superficial culture w/ high irrational judgment+ comparing herself to other rich kids = Not the best recipe for a stable person?

Better?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bruh... Humans have a talent/curse of being highly psychologically adaptable. If you were born into it, you'd still be trying to reach some unattainable ceiling.

It's better to know the struggle and reap great benefits than to be born into.

Picture this...

North West will go to an exclusive private school with all of the kids equal in family wealth or greater. Parents just as prominent or more prominent. But just like any group of kids...someone will get teased and bullied.

Look at the ammunition that will plague her and her future siblings until the College years...

Your name, your mother's sex tape for any person to google, your mother pretty much being looked at as a glorified side chick, your father's crazy paparazzi fits...

I really can't say for sure that child will be "lucky" in the long run. Maybe though... But I'm happy I am not their son.

:comeon: Man save save all that shyt. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
beautiful kid....
that kid's mama still aint shyt tho.
256zj9t.jpg