young-kanye-west-600x400.jpg

She's all Kanye

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Does it matter? Who cares about names when she's never going to have to work a day in her life? :heh:
My parents could legally name me Bobo the Clown if they guaranteed I could spend my life on vacation

Bruh... Humans have a talent/curse of being highly psychologically adaptable. If you were born into it, you'd still be trying to reach some unattainable ceiling.

It's better to know the struggle and reap great benefits than to be born into.

Picture this...

North West will go to an exclusive private school with all of the kids equal in family wealth or greater. Parents just as prominent or more prominent. But just like any group of kids...someone will get teased and bullied.

Look at the ammunition that will plague her and her future siblings until the College years...

Your name, your mother's sex tape for any person to google, your mother pretty much being looked at as a glorified side chick, your father's crazy paparazzi fits...

I really can't say for sure that child will be "lucky" in the long run. Maybe though... But I'm happy I am not their son.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Does it matter? Who cares about names when she's never going to have to work a day in her life? :heh:
My parents could legally name me Bobo the Clown if they guaranteed I could spend my life on vacation

:upsetfavre: