Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’ll agree you bozo so explain what is Yusef a hypocrite about?
I just did :gucci:

He did 7 years for a crime he didn’t commit due to prosecutorial misconduct and now he’s speaking at a DNC event in which the current nominee is notorious for doing the same thing to several other people.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
What’s more heinous than laughing at someone as they’re being sentenced to prison for a crime they didn’t commit?
Being an actual rapist and pedophile. For one.

Kamala was a prosecutor who gotten it wrong (at times.) It happens. I don't have any evidence she went out of her way to do anything other than carry out law

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just did :gucci:

He did 7 years for a crime he didn’t commit due to prosecutorial misconduct and now he’s speaking at a DNC event in which the current nominee is notorious for doing the same thing to several other people.

So the current nominee is notorious for locking up black men? You really going to sit here and lie about something that was completely debunked? Do better dumb ass…

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@that guy in this bytch going over time MAGA shilling :wow:

200w.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So the current nominee is notorious for locking up black men? You really going to sit here and lie about something that was completely debunked? Do better dumb ass…
What did I lie about and what was debunked? I keep seeing a lot of emotion, I have yet to see you post any information.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
@that guy in this bytch going over time MAGA shilling :wow:

200w.gif
So trump writes a letter advocating for wrongful imprisonment of innocent black men and that’s MAGA

Kamala actually does the prosecuting of innocent black men and that’s not MAGA.

How does one get this lost in shilling? :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So trump writes a letter advocating for wrongful imprisonment of innocent black men and that’s MAGA

Kamala actually does the prosecuting of innocent black men and that’s not MAGA.

How does one get this lost in shilling? :russ:
Did she know they were innocent and just was on an evil plan to send them away? The black dude you posted ain't even holding this against her but you in here typing your lil MAGA heart out. :damn:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Did she know they were innocent and just was on an evil plan to send them away? The black dude you posted ain't even holding this against her but you in here typing your lil MAGA heart out. :damn:
“She didn’t know they were innocent” :sadcam:

“He’s not evening holding it against her anymore” :sadcam:

Do you hear yourself? :picard: