Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being an actual rapist and pedophile. For one.

Kamala was a prosecutor who gotten it wrong (at times.) It happens. I don't have any evidence she went out of her way to do anything other than carry out law

Did she know they were innocent and just was on an evil plan to send them away? The black dude you posted ain't even holding this against her but you in here typing your lil MAGA heart out. :damn:

Whos programming you clowns to sound like zombies? Yall kissing anybody ass who they put up there to the point ya sound disingenuous. Nobody believes you because even yall dont believe your own words. Yall need to do a whole lot better than shilling...thats a new low even for you guys.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Whos programming you clowns to sound like zombies? Yall kissing anybody ass who they put up there to the point ya sound disingenuous. Nobody believes you because even yall dont believe your own words. Yall need to do a whole lot better than shilling...thats a new low even for you guys.
Do you think you sounded like a Zombie for the last year with your non stop Hunter Biden rhetoric?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Kamala was a prosecutor who gotten it wrong (at times.) It happens. I don't have any evidence she went out of her way to do anything other than carry out law
That’s a shytty way of phrasing that considering the ramifications of getting it wrong in the court of law.

It sounds bad even if it wasn’t your intentions.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Make it 77 :mjgrin::

200w.gif

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Imagine a Black man weeping in court after being found guilty of murder cause you know your innocent and being sent away to a maximum security prison for 7 years not able to see your four children while subsequently being shanked, for a crime you were essentially framed for, and some boot licking Democrat on the coli just casually states 'it happens" :manny: to absolve the person who could/should have stopped it if not out of compassion out of the oath they swore when they passed the bar and became a jurist to withhold the principles of law.

:scust:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I noticed that whenever I post facts, you political shills never address the content, but instead you respond emotionally.

How is it not hypocritical to show up to the DNC to troll trump about advocating for the wrongful imprisonment of black men when the current Democratic nominee has personally put several innocent black men in jail, and laughed while doing it?

Are you going to address that, or respond with emotion? :sas1:
N-gga a morning shyt is more facts than the shyt you post