Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think you sounded like a Zombie for the last year with your non stop Hunter Biden rhetoric?

You mean the corruption scheme the president is also tied to? Whats the use of talking about shyt you dont even know about despite the news sources and evidence being thrown in your face? :mjlol: go and convince us the sky is red while youre at it. Its hilarious trolling you shills with facts because yall get emotional.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You mean the corruption scheme the president is also tied to? Whats the use of talking about shyt you dont even know about? :mjlol:
Must....stop...Hunter.....Biden

200w.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Imagine a Black man weeping in court after being found guilty of murder cause you know your innocent and being sent away to a maximum security prison for 7 years not able to see your four children while subsequently being shanked, for a crime you were essentially framed for, and some boot licking Democrat on the coli just casually states 'it happens" :manny:to absolve the person who could/should have stopped it if not out of compassion out of the oath they swore when they passed the bar and became a jurist to withhold the principles of law.

:scust:
:wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must....stop...Hunter.....Biden

200w.gif

President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, reportedly sought assistance from the U.S. government on behalf of a Ukrainian energy company while his father was the vice president, according to a report from The New York Times.

report, published Tuesday evening, cited records recently released to the Times by the Biden administration and interviews with government officials regarding a letter that Hunter Biden wrote to the U.S. ambassador to Italy in 2016. The letter reportedly asked for assistance from the U.S. government for a potential energy project in Italy involving Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company where the president's son served on the board of directors at the time.

President Biden has faced allegations from GOP lawmakers that he was involved in a bribery scheme with foreign governments while serving as vice president under former President Barack Obama. Republicans have centered on Hunter Biden's work with Burisma as part of its monthslong impeachment inquiry into the president. There has been no evidence of Joe Biden accepting any sort of bribes while vice president.

The Times reported Tuesday that officials at the U.S. Embassy in Rome responded hesitantly to the request from Hunter Biden in 2016. An official with the U.S. Commerce Department based at the embassy wrote in a response to Hunter's letter, "I want to be careful about promising too much."

Prosecutors in special counsel David Weiss' office are accusing Hunter Biden of accepting payments from a Romanian businessman who was attempting to "influence U.S. government agencies," while his father Joe Biden was vice president.

If true, the allegation would mark the closest prosecutors have come to tying President Joe Biden to his son's overseas business endeavors -- a matter congressional Republicans have spent years scrutinizing.

Wanna continue?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How genuine can this be if they don't want to be called the Central Park 5 and they're being referred to as such, regardless.
The newspaper reporting a rumor is not genuine? :dahell:

Like do you mean that it’s a fake story?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Ah, you're more pressed about twerking than a leather-skinned racist cac ripping off his shirt and the founder of the "Slut Walk".

Noted.
I'm guessing that means none of the people you brought up twerked.

The democrats are the party that purports to represent my interests. There's no hope for the Republicans, so why would I care what known racists and a bird are doing on their behalf?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Wanna continue?

:whoa: Hell no, neither does anyone else on this board. I am sure you'd be more than welcome on Truth Social though

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Hell no, neither does anyone else on this board. I am sure you'd be more than welcome on Truth Social though

Its beyond our hands. :yeshrug: expect more dirt to get out about joe biden being directly involved in his son's bullshyt. Guarantee you that Biden wont finish out his term. Bet you some real damaging news involving hunter with joe linked directly is coming soon thats going to force biden to make an exit out the white house.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Its beyond our hands. :yeshrug: expect more dirt to get out about joe biden being directly involved in his son's bullshyt. Guarantee you that Biden wont finish out his term. Bet you some real damaging news involving hunter with joe linked directly is coming soon thats going to force biden to make an exit out the white house.
Want to place a perm ban bet on it? @Barnett114 and @hex I'm down if he is. :dame: :dame: extra :dame: