Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Want to place a perm ban bet on it? @Barnett114 and @hex I'm down if he is. :dame: :dame: extra :dame:

You want to do ban bets because you dont have the smarts to make your case without sounding like a cult member. Go on and say "what about Trump?" to justify Bidens corruption.

Even the fact that Biden isnt doing shyt to help the people of this country (remember when biden let the rent moratorium go out on august 1st, 2021?), inflation and etc, how hes giving all this money to ukraine, letting ukrainians and even neo nazis into this country, financing them to live better than us and this is who YOU support?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Whos programming you clowns to sound like zombies? Yall kissing anybody ass who they put up there to the point ya sound disingenuous. Nobody believes you because even yall dont believe your own words. Yall need to do a whole lot better than shilling...thats a new low even for you guys.
Only zombie in here is you bytchboy :umad:

Why don't you drop some more links about Hunter Biden, don't worry I'll wait:unimpressed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only zombie in here is you bytchboy :umad:

Why don't you drop some more links about Hunter Biden, don't worry I'll wait:unimpressed:

A democrat shill calling anybody a zombie... :mjlol: you gave up the ownership of you to a political party for what???? Coins, chump change because you dont have a job? Likes and green reps because you need external validation? Cant even speak your mind without checking in to whoever. Shut the fukk up.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You want to do ban bets because you dont have the smarts to make your case without sounding like a cult member. Go on and say "what about Trump?" to justify Bidens corruption.

Even the fact that Biden isnt doing shyt to help the people of this country (remember when biden let the rent moratorium go out on august 1st, 2021?), inflation and etc, how hes giving all this money to ukraine, letting ukrainians and even neo nazis into this country, financing them to live better than us and this is who YOU support?
:what: Why you ducking the ban bet with all that dumb ass rambling. You promised and guaranteed the shyt, so why you afraid to do the bet?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Why you ducking the ban bet with all that dumb ass rambling. You promised and guaranteed the shyt, so why you afraid to do the bet?
Im doing you the favor because i honestly dont give a fukk. You in here trying to convince strangers who you dont know to vote for someone you dont even know.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Im doing you the favor because i honestly dont give a fukk. You in here trying to convince strangers who you dont know to vote for someone you dont even know.
Ay you guaranteed, so place the bet. And you do give a fukk because you have devoted your coli existence to taking down Hunter and Joe Biden. It's what wakes you up in the morning.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Wouldn’t be surprised if Trump keeps hitting the Young Thug button and right wing billionaires get to him

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like trump for many reasons. But the fact that he rallied against those men and hasn’t apologized or donated anything to them is enough for me to not only hate him but to apply that hate to any black person who seems enamored by him.