Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I made hunter biden posts because he is closely tied to jim crow joe and is involved in his documented widespread corruption. Joe best bet is to act senile or to die off if we REALLY investigated him and his son.
Also the bullshyt he did in ukraine on that burisma board which is once again coming back to light has something to do with the damn ukraine war going on with russia. Everything is pointing to joe and his son as well as obama and etc. Explains why joe is constantly dumping money on ukraine and staying invested in it. Corruption. He even says it out his own mouth. Yall keep on supporting these criminals thinking one is better than the other thinking theyre going to save you. Yall cant even save yourself. Look how you think. Ill be surprised if you make it to 40 without being on prescription pills trying to school anybody. Clean your mind up. Youre dying on your feet.

I cant respect anybody who fangirls for a politician EVER. wtf is wrong with you? Quit talking to me with your uneducated ass, stupid. Read you some books.

Ill explain it to you in simple terms. Joe is directly involved in hunter biden bullshyt and its been exposed. They are basically trying to get joe biden to resign to kamala harris so she can be president at this point. This is why theyre releasing this information and are no longer protecting his bytch ass.

And your best defense to explain this is mentioning donald trump son in law and his daughter getting money from saudi arabia to justify this bullshyt in the open?
Shut the fukk up.

All of this was proven to be bullshyt once it became apparent that James Comer's source was a Russian operative Alexander Smirnov. Even James Comer was stopped pursuing this stupid political stunt .

But let's keep it a buck, you're Jamaican and your family wasn't here during jim crow . You can't imagine a worse America and you if shyt hits the fan you can always go back to the island or join your other family in the UK.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This is a black man?

01-daniellarsen.jpg

Now why did you lie and say this man was black? Or did you just assume he was black?:mjpls:

And the usual barking seals dapped it up without question

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this was proven to be bullshyt once it became apparent that James Comer's source was a Russian operative Alexander Smirnov. Even James Comer was stopped pursuing this stupid political stunt .

But let's keep it a buck, you're Jamaican and your family wasn't here during jim crow . You can't imagine a worse America and you if shyt hits the fan you can always go back to the island or join your other family in the UK.

The article that I posted changes all that and confirms the influence peddling ring. :mjlol: the state department confirmed it and so did his lawyer.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
@that guy spamming the hell out of the thread. Not suspicious at all. Wasting his energy. Go take all that to t*ruth*soci*al. They'll love you. Well, they'll love what you posted. They aren't too crazy about you personally.

Truth social wouldn’t love me posting about the wrongful imprisonment of black men. They would have a problem with it, just like you do.:mjpls:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Who mans is this?
I noticed that whenever I post facts, you political shills never address the content, but instead you respond emotionally.

How is it not hypocritical to show up to the DNC to troll trump about advocating for the wrongful imprisonment of black men when the current Democratic nominee has personally put several innocent black men in jail, and laughed while doing it?

Are you going to address that, or respond with emotion? :sas1:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I noticed that whenever I post facts, you political shills never address the content, but instead you respond emotionally.

How is it not hypocritical to show up to the DNC to troll trump about advocating for the wrongful imprisonment of black men when the current Democratic nominee has personally put several innocent black men in jail, and laughed while doing it?

Are you going to address that, or respond with emotion? :sas1:

I’ll agree you bozo so explain what is Yusef a hypocrite about?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is a black man?

01-daniellarsen.jpg

Now why did you lie and say this man was black? Or did you just assume he was black?:mjpls:
You know the funny thing I just realized yesterday, I had him confused with this guy:

32055606-8635985-image-a-48_1597685100982.jpg

• Kamala Harris, 55, served as the San Francisco District Attorney between 2003 and 2010 before becoming California's Attorney General
  • Known for her tough stance on crime, Harris oversaw a number of prosecutions that ended with a wrongful conviction
  • One of her final acts as San Francisco DA was to send the case of Caramad Conley, now 50, back to trial after he was cleared of a 1989 double murder
  • Now, speaking in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Conley describes Harris as an 'opportunist'
  • He said: 'I would hope she's learned from those mistakes. That's all I can ask from her. Because you did ruin a life, you know. A few lives. A lot of lives'
  • Conley was accused of the deaths of Roshawn Johnson and Charles Hughes
  • In December 2010, his case was vacated and dismissed without prejudice, but because it was dismissed without prejudice, it opened the way for a retrial
  • In her last month as San Francisco DA, Harris decided to send Conley's case back to court and he was sent back to jail to await his new trial
  • He said: 'Had Kamala not played those games, I would have walked out of the prison I was in straight home'
  • But Conley has decided to forgive Harris and says her record as a prosecutor shouldn't ruin her chances in the battle for Vice President
He did 20 years (instead of 10) in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. That you for pointing that out. Kamala put so many innocent people in jail it’s hard for me to keep up :whew:

What do you have to say now? :sas1: