Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
fukk both of them
fukk CNN
fukk the democratic establishment

People like Bernie and AOC are basically forced to be democrats because there is nowhere else to go. The political infrastructure is rigged for both the Democrat and Republican parties.
Well start another party

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Except the only possible way to make changes is to put people in office that will fight for change

So even if it hasn't come true yet, the only way to make it come true is to work on it.

Y'all keep saying "Liberals" like they are some aliens separate from you.

YOU can run for office and fix whatever you see is broken. As a Democrat that is. You could never get the Republicans to do anything that doesn't agree with white supremacy

That's the difference. And its serious

Liberals and Dems don't do anything for Blacks....

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
As crazy as it sounds I think he would lose a ton of black voters selecting her.
Biden is bad enough, adding the black Hillary Clinton (in terms of likability) would be doubling down on dumb by the DNC
Stacy Abrams sold her soul to Bloomberg but I think she would be a better option if it gotta be a black woman

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This proves Biden is not serious about policy and he knows black folks ain't serious either.

This is a prime example of BAD ID Politics. A "woman of color" whose policies while AG shows she cares more about the status quo than helping those "people of color" she is supposed to represent.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Kamala ol fine ass endorsed that cracka later on didn't she and I remember her saying Biden would make a great VP despite all that lip she was giving buddy in that debate. She still a shyt vp candidate though imo.
It's worse than that...

She flat out implied he's a racist for working with southern senators...
this is gonna be awkward as hell considering she basically cussed him out in the first debate :mjlol:
Don't be shocked to see Strom Thurmond and Essie May memes all over the place

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Kamala ol fine ass endorsed that cracka later on didn't she and I remember her saying Biden would make a great VP despite all that lip she was giving buddy in that debate. She still a shyt vp candidate though imo.
Endorsing a man you tried to imply is a racist makes the situation even worse...

It exposes the fact she has no moral compass and will say/do anything if it benefits her in the moment...