Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who would you prefer? Or are we going to do this senseless Kamala bashing again. :unimpressed:
What have either of them done for the black community? You thought it was senseless to call out how she's treated black men & women?
You clearly can see through their tactics. They're here to divide and conquer. They're out to dissuade democratic voters...in particular black and brown folk.
That good ol "black and brown unity".

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, this is who you got..

So now is the question are you mad enough at Trump, to actually go out and vote him out?

If not, then youre the equivalent of the woman who bytches about my nudes from my side piece, but never do shyt about it..

Daps
Are you slow? She wanted to be president but instead she's merely a senator which means that she failed, took an L. This isn't difficult to understand.
So? You say that like thats a huge failure only a small tier of people have ever won their parties nomination or even being elected as president she is one of the few us senators and that is also a small group of individuals as well. Thecoli is not the main driving force in american politics

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Bruh if Biden chooses copmala for VP I really might just try to relocate to Canada because the U.S. really will turn into a Fascist country thanks to the incompetent democrats Jesus Christ.:snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Believe stuff that CNN writes, brehs. :bryan:

CNN forecasters place Harris atop 2020 Dem power rankings, Biden in second

CNN forecasters place Harris atop 2020 Dem power rankings, Biden in second

:mjlol:
KAMALA HARRIS' DROP OUT HAS LEFT 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RACE 'OLDER AND WHITER,' SAYS CNN ANCHOR
Kamala Harris' drop out has left 2020 presidential race "older and whiter," says CNN anchor
And does it really surprise you the Clinton News Network has been pushing black Shillary hard like this?

As a moderate, I don't want an all moderate ticket...There needs to be balance and Biden needs somebody to keep his old stuttering that's a fact Jack senile ass in check...That's why I don't mind Liz Warren but I truly prefer Michelle if she wants it...

Michelle wins this for Biden and the Dems because everybody in the middle and left loves Michelle...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What have either of them done for the black community? You thought it was senseless to call out how she's treated black men & women?
Is that all she got criticized for?

It's fair to criticize her record, but she got put through the ringer on several other senseless matters. Who do you prefer?