Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEGROS WERENT GETTING SHOT BY COPS AND OTHER VIGILANTE CACS
AT HIGH RATES DURING OBAMAS 8 YEARS?
:devil:
:evil:

What Obama policies caused this? He reacted to these shootings with more investigations into police departments than any past president combined. Is Trump doing the same?

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What Obama policies caused this? He reacted to these shootings with more investigations into police departments by any pass president combined. Is Trump doing the same?

SHOW ME WHERE I BLAMED OBAMA STANLEY?

MY POINT WAS NEGROS WILL ALWAYS BE fukkED
REGARDLESS OF WHICH PARTY IS IN OFFICE.

LOL @ INVESTIGATIONS
:devil:
:evil:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
nikkas dumb as shyt and don't know what PR, Perception management, and Astroturfing is.
Her being on that show doing that was PART OF HER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.
Same with her twitter post about it

Dxsj7TJVYAAYCMh.jpg:large

Conveniently placed Howard sweatshirt/tee,
Nike US Olympic Team jacket...
:sas2:
This is all part of her campaign.
that fake Black Panther poster is :hhh: on so many levels

these motherfukkers really think we're that dumb :mjlol:

killacal

Banned
Daps
it's like either we vote for the Republicans and get shot down by the police and sent to prison

or vote for Democrats and turned into sex slaves who get thrown crumbs by massa like the dudes who got fukked and injected with meth by that sick ass Democrats in California.
#fleebabylon

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is the master as using bait like this to make ppl look stupid when they think they got him on something

:wow:
Lol he is the master of covering his ass. He could have stated that in his first post.
But this is how he makes.his money manipulating people.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t “represent” the video any kind of way fakkit. He simply tweeted it.
:whoa:Hey hey hey... My nikka... my nikka... Listen... You clearly came blazing in here to cape for another man without knowing what the fukk you're talking about as usual and I have no interest in going back n forth in different internet threads with an inept pedo loving weirdo.. You feel me?

So how about this... You stick to what you know such as sucking pedophile dikk... And I'll stick to what I know which is staying clear from you suckas and we can play it smooth like that my guy.. Real simple :hubie:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You’re wasting your time with that trolling. You posted stupid shyt as usual. Anybody who watched the clip can see that it’s a skit parodying black panther and that there’s no real place called wakanda. Accusing dude of trying to trick people into thinking that was a real campaign ad is low even for a loser like you.