Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Every single politician panders to certain audiences. That's apart of politics.

Y'all don't think that White people don't get pandered to as well? Trump in 2016 went to West Virginia and pandered to White coal miners:
pbox.php

Y'all will hate and criticize Kamala for everything. At least, Kamala has a Black father and attended Howard University. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never had to lift a finger and is from New York. He has no connection whatsoever to coal mining or West Virginia.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

He posted this edited video out of context to make is seem that Kamala and her campaign did this in the last few days as a way to pander to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

Tweets like this are why I treat Tariq Nasheed as nothing more than a black Jordan Peterson. Most of his tweets are just part of a juvenile disinformation campaign to catch marks for his media machine, and he uses disrespectfully basic doublespeak in an attempt to cover his position. That's how you know these pro-black angles he pushes are strictly business; he writes like a man who is ashamed of his job (and deservedly so). Hustling is an activity for the youth, so really he should go home and be a family man if his soul still hasn't been turned out by over a decade of intellectual prostitution.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:mjpls:You probably should fall back fellow superfuturian, you know you bout to get chewed out