Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Tariq just proved Kamala is black by attacking her. All he does attack black people on twitter what a fukking race huslting clown

Daps
I must be the only person on this forum who still has no idea who is Tariq and why he’s so popular he’s only referred to on a first name basis on here

Daps
it's like either we vote for the Republicans and get shot down by the police and sent to prison

or vote for Democrats and turned into sex slaves who get thrown crumbs by massa like the dudes who got fukked and injected with meth by that sick ass Democrats in California.

I'm not voting for either one. Neither party represents my interests. Black people need to sit 2020 out. This isn't our fight. :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it's like either we vote for the Republicans and get shot down by the police and sent to prison

or vote for Democrats and turned into sex slaves who get thrown crumbs by massa like the dudes who got fukked and injected with meth by that sick ass Democrats in California.

So basically we fukked regardless, so we just need to pick the lesser of who fukks us the worse......

So the usual....as usual.

Daps
She's basically a black Hilary without the B.O. and lesbianism.

You sure about that?

screen-shot-2019-01-15-at-12-54-48-pm-1547574916.png

I know he's not hitting that. :mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas dumb as shyt and don't know what PR, Perception management, and Astroturfing is.
Her being on that show doing that was PART OF HER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.
Same with her twitter post about it

Dxsj7TJVYAAYCMh.jpg:large

Conveniently placed Howard sweatshirt/tee,
Nike US Olympic Team jacket...
:sas2:
This is all part of her campaign.

Yeah she really is trying hard.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tariq being in the position he is shows just how dumb some people are...

This dude went from being a pimp to a race hustler but their are human beings who think he is really sincere about ANYTHING he does or says...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Tariq being in the position he is shows just how dumb some people are...

This dude went from being a pimp to a race hustler but their are human beings who think he is really sincere about ANYTHING he does or says...
*There.
Race hustler? Where did you get that piece of "race card" esque WS terminology?
"bbbut he's not sincere"
This thread is about Kamala Harris's fake identity, astroturfing and pandering, not the messenger, who isn't running for president.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Yeah...

Feds ran up in his home TWICE and he’s still here. Strange things indeed... :sas2:
Yeah I'm starting to think he's an agent as well. Somebody posted comments from a white supremacist group on here once and he was one of the YouTubers they named as an agent.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

He posted this edited video out of context to make is seem that Kamala and her campaign did this in the last few days as a way to pander to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

He also posted this on his IG... Positioning this as a "campaign ad" for blacks vs the "substantive" policies for everyone else

Definitely some of his more amateurish work here