Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
this thread hinges on the assumption that one can’t pander with comedy, which isn’t true

Doing a skit about wakanda a for a tv show is PR.
Public figures don’t do shyt on tv that isn’t for good PR

this thread makes no sense

Bruh please. Tariq presented this as an actual campaign ad and OP called him out on it.

Y’all try way too hard

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
But her doing a COMEDY skit about wakanda on tv for PR LAST APRIL is presented ALOT differently than what Tariq was presenting in his tweet. He was making it seem like she did that yesterday and was dead ass serious.
He said nothing like that. That’s your interpretation and projection.

Another assumption in this post is that her and her team did not know she would be running for president last April and she just woke up ready like a school exam. Her and everyone else knew she would. Her PR was already in effect

Whether she pandered yesterday or in the 50s is still pandering

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Bruh please. Tariq presented this as an actual campaign ad and OP called him out on it.

Y’all try way too hard
I thought y'all were good at sarcasm and "SATIRE" in y'all's lisping voices.
When it was yesterday, jokes was going over heads...Now, an obvious astroturfing skit created to bolster her profile...on a LEFT LEANING POLITICAL SATIRE SHOW...is meant to be taken as a joke and just that...and not planned ingratiation? A nikka can't MOCK IT? You're being technical but you're technically wrong. You don't know WHO put that skit together or advised her to do so...that's all part of political campaigning...hugging shows, kissing babies, going on SNL, listening to rap music, and showing your edges.
HOT SAUCE IN DA PURSE YALLLLLL....
:mjpls: It's called PRIMING.
Y'all must think nikkas are dumb.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He said nothing like that. That’s your interpretation and projection.

Another assumption in this post is that her and her team did not know she would be running for president last April and she just woke up ready like a school exam. Her and everyone else knew she would. Her PR was already in effect

Whether she pandered yesterday or in the 50s is still pandering
:whew:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

The agenda is real:francis:

I rather have Trump in office, than this:hubie:

it's like either we vote for the Republicans and get shot down by the police and sent to prison

or vote for Democrats and turned into sex slaves who get thrown crumbs by massa like the dudes who got fukked and injected with meth by that sick ass Democrats in California.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
She is pandering. All of them pander, but this woman isn’t able to hide it at all.

I wish folks would stop calling her black, as well. Probably 25% black, she is biracial. If you want to call her anything, call her Indian American. Her mother, an Indian, raised her, and was said to be her biggest influence.

I wish Kamala would come out and tell us she’s not black, but she won’t do that. It would hurt her, so she’s going to tolerate all the black girl magic and black woman posts, and then pull an Obama and go to her people and proclaim how she’s the first Indian American president. Leaving all of us with egg on our face.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
nikkas dumb as shyt and don't know what PR, Perception management, and Astroturfing is.
Her being on that show doing that was PART OF HER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.
Same with her twitter post about it

Dxsj7TJVYAAYCMh.jpg:large

Conveniently placed Howard sweatshirt/tee,
Nike US Olympic Team jacket...
:sas2:
This is all part of her campaign.
Finally some intelligence

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
And Tariq is a clown. I don’t take him serious, anyways. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he was spreading fake news. People have to think for themselves, and make decisions for themselves.

I did find his going in on Terry funny, though.