Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
it's like either we vote for the Republicans and get shot down by the police and sent to prison

or vote for Democrats and turned into sex slaves who get thrown crumbs by massa like the dudes who got fukked and injected with meth by that sick ass Democrats in California.
On this very forum, you have people who complain of certain agendas, yet are going to go and vote an individual who will push these agendas.

fukk letting a man or women scare me or try to guilt me into going against my values or beliefs. If both candidates are poison, I’m not taking in any of the poison. “But but, if you vote 3rd party or don’t vote it’s a vote for Trump!” No, it’s a vote for that 3rd party candidate or a vote for no one. Don’t let these folks on either side pressure you, because what I’ve learned on here is that everyone pushing you to vote are either tried and true Dems or Repubs, as their values align with those parties. You’re not going to use me to push your values and beliefs, and have me push mine to the side. Clown my values while trying to guilt me into having yours in office.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
this thread hinges on the assumption that one can’t pander with comedy, which isn’t true

Doing a skit about wakanda a for a tv show is PR.
Public figures don’t do shyt on tv that isn’t for good PR

this thread makes no sense

OP is attacking Tariq because he put her on blast. Tariq's more than likely trolling her by putting that out there

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Anybody with half a brain can see the way that he tried to present this clip as some sort of nefarious act by kamala against blacks vs her serious stance regarding other minority groups was corny... Only the brain dead clown show nikkas will feed into this shyt.... Tariq unfortunately has a habit of doing too much trying to oversell a point... Which winds up undercutting his stance unnecessarily

The video he posted of her running the typical "hip hop identification" play was solid he should have kept it there....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you read the post? The video comes from a COMEDY SKIT ON STEPHEN COLBERT'S SHOW from APRIL 2018. Here's the full version.

Tariq totally misrepresented what was going on to push his narrative. He's a clown.

She’s been knowing that she was going to run since 2016... so yeah, Tariq’s point could still have some merit

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Anybody with half a brain can see the way that he tried to present this clip as some sort of nefarious act by kamala against blacks vs her serious stance regarding other minority groups was corny... Only the brain dead clown show nikkas will feed into this shyt.... Tariq unfortunately has a habit of doing too much trying to oversell a point... Which winds up undercutting his stance unnecessarily

The video he posted of her running the typical "hip hop identification" play was solid he should have kept it there....
Ahh shut your fakkit ass up.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Glad its a skit but it was still lame af

Her dancing to Cardi is even lamer...

But besides that and her white husband, can someone explain to me why people shouldn’t vote for her and why is she worse than trump? Really asking btw
Wouldn't want to see any 55 year old dancing to Cardi. That shyt is scary.

Daps
it's like either we vote for the Republicans and get shot down by the police and sent to prison

or vote for Democrats and turned into sex slaves who get thrown crumbs by massa like the dudes who got fukked and injected with meth by that sick ass Democrats in California.

Voting democrat will still get you shot down by the cops and or sent to prison, mrs Harris likes sending people to prison, same way the clintons did

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NEGROS WERENT GETTING SHOT BY COPS AND OTHER VIGILANTE CACS
AT HIGH RATES DURING OBAMAS 8 YEARS?
:devil:
:evil:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ahh shut your fakkit ass up.

"I know I misrepresented the video.... And I'm proud of it!!"

Why is it not surprising to see your bumbling idiot ass being one of the one's to cape for Tariq's unnecessary reaching Lmao.... Embarrassing yourself once again....

The fact that you would post this as some sort of counter of course speaks to the levels of your ineptitude

:mjlol:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

He posted this edited video out of context to make is seem that Kamala and her campaign did this in the last few days as a way to pander to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

Did the russians pay or bamboozled him to tell us not to vote