Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@rhakim were still waiting on your response to this post. You been posting your trademark “wall of texts” posts but conveniently never responded to this.

I already responded in the thread, and that giant wall of text doesn't change that she was responding to DJ Envy's question, not Charlemagne.

The argument doesn't even make sense. You want to claim that she wasn't part of Black culture in college? That she wasn't part of Black culture at Howard? How does that make ANY sense at all?

You said she identified as Asian until she ran for office, and had never once identified as Black before then. You challenged me to find a single time that she had identified as Black. So I posted this:

0) Parents met at the Afro-American Association where her dad was the featured speaker, remained prominent members and surrounded Kamala with active Black radicals throughout her upbrining.

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in at her 40% black high school and one of them lived with her for a year in her own room

3) Went to a Black HBCU

4) Pledged to AKA, a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association in grad school

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

12) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

You still haven't made a single coherant response to that. You claimed she identified as ASIAN until she ran for office, and every time I post that huge list showing a lifetime of identifiying as Black, you go crickets.

Post the similar list of all the times she identified as Asian but not Black before running for office. We're waiting. I already posted about how her Indian constitutents when she was DA in San Francisco didn't even know she had Indian background, many of them only knew her as Black.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You have a life outside of thecoli, but ever since then, you've been posting every day non-stop, often ranking among the top 2-3 posters in 10+ page threads. You have 55 posts in this thread alone. You're not fooling anyone, and you're not as clever as you think you are.

This follows a pattern for people who come on here and pretend to be something they're not--just like you're doing now. It's why you've ducked this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...no-longer-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/
I post everyday but mathematically average 1 post/day and you just admitted most of my posts are in threads like this. Did you drop out of 3rd grade? :dead:

I just looked you up. Just like @Left.A1 you’re a former Tariq nasheed stan that became a hater when he called you a tether and you’re mad at me because I called you out in another thread.

You have 10 pages of posts about Tariq nasheed like a stalking weirdo.

Why don’t you tell us where you’re from :sas1:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I post everyday but mathematically average 1 post/day and you just admitted most of my posts are in threads like this. Did you drop out of 3rd grade? :dead:

I just looked you up. Just like @Left.A1 you’re a former Tariq nasheed stan that became a hater when he called you a tether and you’re mad at me because I called you out in another thread.

You have 10 pages of posts about Tariq nasheed like a stalking weirdo.

Why don’t you tell us where you’re from :sas1:
I am a Black American or "FBA" "ADOS" whose family comes from Alabama and SC. You're afraid to even verify yourself, and you have the nerve to call me something else? You idiots don't even have an identity. You're just a blob of Tariq slogans.

Never liked Tariq. And always shytted on him since learning of his worthless existence when I started posting here. Lying comes as natural to you as breathing.

Don't tag me until you're ready to verify yourself. Right now, you're just some chan-site troll pretending to be Black to cause chaos on here.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry I didn’t hear your answer.

Do you want to ban bet that I’m black or not? It’s a yes or no question.

Post a photo fakkit, this is not a black man yall are going back and forth with

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Stop entertaining these posters who cant even verify themselves.

@TripleAgent is a fakkit ass c00n, but he is thecolis fakkit ass c00n.

He actually posted proof of them being black

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Post a photo fakkit, this is not a black man yall are going back and forth with
Since you’re too much of a p*ssy to ban bet that I’m black either though you made the accusation, how about we both send our birth certificate to see who is a black American?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Idk about the rest of y'all but, my mother and father are black (non mixed), both their parents are black (non mixed), and their parents are black (non mixed). And I know this for a FACT.

So now we really pretending we don't know what black is just to give this lady a pass?

Man y'all fukkin people disgust me. :dead: Just vote for that lady and go about your business. Y'all doing too much with this shyt.
This conversation is silly, but you know what’s hilarious? The dudes claiming her as black are doing so because of the white supremacist standard of the “one drop rule”. Yet they will argue the people who are rejecting that, are agreeing with white supremacists :francis:
These dudes are cooked

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Since you’re too much of a p*ssy to ban bet that I’m black either though you made the accusation, how about we both send our birth certificate to see who is a black American?

there is no obligation to ban bet anybody, there is a stickied thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...er-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/page-14

that allows for ethnic verification.

if you are operating off of straight forward pretenses. its simple enough to verify yourself here and kim.

:yeshrug: i respect the open non blacks on this forum, its honorable behavior to be straight forward in who you are.

but to black face like this is trash. you can silence everything now by posting a photo but you cant even do that.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We already posted the pictures and geneologies and demonstrated that Donald Harris seems to have 1 dark-skinned Black grandparent, 2 light-skinned Black grandparents, and 1 white grandparent.

I wasn’t saying she had 3 non black grandparents

He asked “when has someone had a grandparent like this and not been considered black”

I was speaking in general (like drakes kid or Paula Pattons kid)

Having one black grandparent does not make you black

that guy

Superstar
Daps
there is no obligation to ban bet anybody, there is a stickied thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...er-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/page-14

that allows for ethnic verification.

if you are operating off of straight forward pretenses. its simple enough to verify yourself here and kim.

:yeshrug: i respect the open non blacks on this forum, its honorable behavior to be straight forward in who you are.

but to black face like this is trash. you can silence everything now by posting a photo but you cant even do that.
I’m sorry, I don’t understand hoe babble.

Are you ban betting me or not? :unimpressed:

If you don’t want to ban bet, are you willing to send our birth certificates to a mod? :unimpressed:

I don’t need a sassy response. A simple yes or no will suffice

Fukk the “black” bullshyt. Let’s see who’s an African-American :sas1:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry, I don’t understand hoe babble.

Are you ban betting me or not? :unimpressed:

If you don’t want to ban bet, are you willing to send our birth certificates to a mod? :unimpressed:

I don’t need a sassy response. A simple yes or no will suffice

Fukk the “black” bullshyt. Let’s see who’s an African-American :sas1:
:yeshrug: post your photo here hoe

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You have a life outside of thecoli, but ever since then, you've been posting every day non-stop, often ranking among the top 2-3 posters in 10+ page threads. You have 55 posts in this thread alone. You're not fooling anyone, and you're not as clever as you think you are.

This follows a pattern for people who come on here and pretend to be something they're not--just like you're doing now. It's why you've ducked this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...no-longer-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/
Got damn I leave and @that goofy getting shytted on come back and this dumb ass nikka nikka STILL getting shytted on...this time by someone new :russ: :russ: :russ: it don't stop