Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
for 34 pages, breh? Kamala deserves smoke for disregarding black men when it was only the combined forces of both genders that got her that chair, but there’s no mention of the REASON why she felt the need to gas black women up outside of her “hating black men”.. I took this tweet as her kindly telling Eva to keep that “latina women are the heroines of this election not black women” rhetoric to a minimum on some :ufdup: shyt.
It’s 34 pages of people with agendas not listening to each other and just looking for any and all negative things to latch onto with this next presidency. So focused on telling us why it will be unsuccessful and feeding into the divisive identity politics that demagogue Tariq pushes.
Ados vs panafricanism
Black men vs black women
northerners vs southerners

same shyt different package.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
It’s 34 pages of people with agendas not listening to each other and just looking for any and all negative things to latch onto with this next presidency. So focused on telling us why it will be unsuccessful and feeding into the divisive identity politics that demagogue Tariq pushes.
Ados vs panafricanism
Black men vs black women
northerners vs southerners

same shyt different package.

and my slow ass sat here and read it all.. looking incredulous asab
:sadcam:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Knowing how much Kamala Harris hates black men and how she used her position of power to show it, the less attention she pays me the better off my life will be.
Speaking of hating black men :coffee: I'm sure you have an opinion on Trump firing folk for not wanting to use the military against BLM protestors right? This should anger a black man like you more than Kamala giving a shout out and missing one friend right?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If you look at the trends and percentages since Trump's election win, black women have stood by them more than black men. More black men voted Trump or something else than black women on a percentage basis. They've had to save them multiple times now.

I get that her comments are a blow to the inflated black male miltant ego, ya'll will be alright.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of hating black men :coffee: I'm sure you have an opinion on Trump firing folk for not wanting to use the military against BLM protestors right? This should anger a black man like you more than Kamala giving a shout out and missing one friend right?

Why would I be mad at a racist for being a racist? I expect a racist to act like a racist. I don’t expect someone who got 80% of black men’s vote to hate black men. Unless it’s Kamala Harris of course.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If you look at the trends and percentages since Trump's election win, black women have stood by them more than black men. More black men voted Trump or something else than black women on a percentage basis. They've had to save them multiple times now.

I get that her comments are a blow to the inflated black male miltant ego, ya'll will be alright.
So because black women voted at a higher percentage she has to disparage black men?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Black men are the only men to give them the majority vote though. And have done so far over half a century now

You don't get to be on some "what have you done for me lately" shyt with that in mind:mindblown:

No one is looking for a biscuit basket from these people. Just give us some policy