Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
a whole group of angry black men that black women are getting props.

This forum is hilarious to say the least.

I think lots of folks in this forum have anger issues or are not well mentally

I am afraid we gonna start seeing young black men shoot up places soon cuz y all sound like st0rmfr0nt on here

People ain't upset that black women are getting props they are upset that we are getting left out.
And It's no reason for her to dived us when it comes to who voted in this election.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand your question.

But you’re saying the outcome is the same if I (and many people like me) chose to abstain?
My overall point is that if your vote is cast it should get you net benefits. Voting to "vote someone out" isn't a benefit. Idk if you've been to school and have taken business classes but, if you do a cost benefit analysis of voting for Biden or Trump or no one. The answer should be obvious. That also requires complete honesty devoid of EMOTION

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
My Biden vote cancels out a trump vote, it’s that simple. If 1 million people choose not to vote, trump gains 1 million votes. Unless I’m terrible at math, that’s all I’m saying.

I don’t understand your question.

But you’re saying the outcome is the same if I (and many people like me) chose to abstain?
Trump doesn't want black folk voting so you're right

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
How did AFFH Regulation specifically help black people. Hell what was the margin of blacks that it helped?

I can think of something that the Democrats could do that will help black Americans over the AFF gain fair housing since they need our vote.
Are you asking how a fair housing program helps African Americans?

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you asking how a fair housing program helps African Americans?

No, I'm asking about the AFFH doing something specific for black people. Blacks are still getting fukked with fair housing programs even with the febreeze sprayed over the shyt. We need SPECIFICS we don't need shyt that others benefit from more than us.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
No, I'm asking about the AFFH doing something specific for black people. Blacks are still getting fukked with fair housing programs even with the febreeze sprayed over the shyt. We need SPECIFICS we don't need shyt that others benefit from more than us.
You know any black person in real life that would turn down housing just because another minority group also received it as well? Real question.