Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
a whole group of angry black men that black women are getting props.

This forum is hilarious to say the least.

I think lots of folks in this forum have anger issues or are not well mentally

I am afraid we gonna start seeing young black men shoot up places soon cuz y all sound like st0rmfr0nt on here

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I am afraid we gonna start seeing young black men shoot up places soon cuz y all sound like st0rmfr0nt on here
This forum needs therapy

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

IMO....there are alot of lonely men on this forum....thats all I'm gonna say.....:russ:....

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
She said Black women. I don’t see her nor recall her during her lives speech in Delaware this past Saturday saying jack shyt about Black men in her speech as well :mjlol: If you’re gonna address the Black community as a whole, how about not mention just one part of it. I at least give Biden credit for specifically referring to AAs tho :ehh:

I already know these lil ass culture wars are only gonna get worse from here on out. So even though I’m happy Trump is gonna get out the paint eventually, shyt still won’t change much for us most especially for Black men. It’s just gonna be business as usual, y’all better know what time it is.

Y'all can keep thinking them Russians, Chinese, and punk ass Arabs are America’s true enemies if y’all want :pachaha:

Also, OP smart. He knows controversy sells lol

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say that black men (especially the younger ones) won’t forget how they have been treated during this election/post election.
It was pretty easy selling trump as the bad guy but the next person won’t/can’t be as bad (lol) as him. We will definitely see how long dems have the black vote (considering the change in black women as well). I guess by next time, will the black vote matter? Will the Hispanic or asian vote have more power? We will see.

I can honestly say I voted against trump and not for Biden. We will see.
I've been seeing people say this a lot. It's not possible to vote someone out. You vote someone in. Trump only had 4 years and then a POTENTIAL 4 more. You cast a ballot for Biden/Harris. There was no option that said "get Trump out." Y'all need to stop using Dem talking points. It's ridiculous.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been seeing people say this a lot. It's not possible to vote someone out. You vote someone in. Trump only had 4 years and then a POTENTIAL 4 more. You cast a ballot for Biden/Harris. There was no option that said "get Trump out." Y'all need to stop using Dem talking points. It's ridiculous.

My Biden vote cancels out a trump vote, it’s that simple. If 1 million people choose not to vote, trump gains 1 million votes. Unless I’m terrible at math, that’s all I’m saying.