Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nikka but you voted for Kamala and she just went out of her way to say fukk you. I really believe that if kamala literally spit in your face you would find a way to blame trump. Why are you so goofy?
Men do the work that needs to be done without needing to be thanked for it. bytches cry over lack of compliments.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Trump lost and mufukkas in here mad af about it :mjlol:that both sides shyt went out the window and now these c00ns not even fronting like they didn't want Trump to win :deadrose:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

full

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Men do the work that needs to be done without needing to be thanked for it. bytches cry over lack of compliments.
What her statement was really about was Eva Longoria and others coming out saying Latina women did the most work, which is a lie. Kamala jumped in right after the Longoria mess yesterday to reaffirm it was Black Women not Latina women. So Brothers I hate to tell you and ruin your thread and tantrum session but this was not about y’all this time.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I sifted through 34 pages to see if any one would add any context to her twitter post, but it’s mostly whining/complaining.. the same envious energy that rises to the surface whenever any topic concerning black women being prioritized over black men by sectors of the dominant society comes up!

Kamala was basically throwing sub bars as Eva Longaria that tried to undermine black women’s mobilization during this election (having the highest turn out of all demographics) to prop of Latina women..

Notice after Kamala tweet praising black women, Eva responded with this:

..Kamala didn’t say this to ‘shyt’ on black men, imo.. to me it seemed more like a reaffirming gesture for black women who felt slighted after Eva’s initial comments comparing them to Latino women. still divisive, but adding some context fleshes her intentions out a bit. Surprised no one mentioned this yet.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course black women are getting most of the praise and they deserve it :yeshrug:

The loudest people in the black community proudly saying either voting didn’t matter, or they’re voting for trump, was black men :manny:

Exit polls speak for themselves, BW were close to 95% Democrat vs 80% BM :patrice:

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
This is TLR. Nuance is lost here.

for 34 pages, breh? Kamala deserves smoke for disregarding black men when it was only the combined forces of both genders that got her that chair, but there’s no mention of the REASON why she felt the need to gas black women up outside of her “hating black men”.. I took this tweet as her kindly telling Eva to keep that “latina women are the heroines of this election not black women” rhetoric to a minimum on some :ufdup: shyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Of course black women are getting most of the praise and they deserve it :yeshrug:

The loudest people in the black community proudly saying either voting didn’t matter, or they’re voting for trump, was black men :manny:

Exit polls speak for themselves, BW were close to 95% Democrat vs 80% BM :patrice:
And where were all the other demographics in terms of voting percentages?