Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Black men are the only men to give them the majority vote though. And have done so far over half a century now

You don't get to be on some "what have you done for me lately" shyt with that in mind:mindblown:

No one is looking for a biscuit basket from these people. Just give us some policy
If she came out and said thanks black men you'd all call her bedwench trash or something something tangibles anyway so she loses either way.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Disparage=Regard or represent as being of little worth.

Just because she didn't mention black men doesn't mean she disparaged them. Its just, the ego can't take a non mention and therefore assumes disparaging.
Nahh you just have low self esteem and are probably scared to defend yourself. Benign neglect is a form of disparagement. If someone sees you and your wife walking down the street and they stop both of you, tell your wife she’s beautiful, asks if she has a man etc etc all while not even acknowledging that you’re standing right there. That’s a form of disrespect. Or if your wife sees an old friend and has a whole 10min convo with introducing you to said friend. It has nothing to do with him acknowledging your wife’s beauty. Just like what Kamala did has nothing to do with her appreciation for black women.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:mjlol:

125095621_833820484034918_5365035915521349216_n.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nahh you just have low self esteem and are probably scared to defend yourself. Benign neglect is a form of disparagement. If someone sees you and your wife walking down the street and they stop both of you, tell your wife she’s beautiful, asks if she has a man etc etc all while not even acknowledging that you’re standing right there. That’s a form of disrespect. Or if your wife sees an old friend and has a whole 10min convo with introducing you to said friend. It has nothing to do with him acknowledging your wife’s beauty. Just like what Kamala did has nothing to do with her appreciation for black women.
You're so feminine :scust:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say that black men (especially the younger ones) won’t forget how they have been treated during this election/post election.
It was pretty easy selling trump as the bad guy but the next person won’t/can’t be as bad (lol) as him. We will definitely see how long dems have the black vote (considering the change in black women as well). I guess by next time, will the black vote matter? Will the Hispanic or asian vote have more power? We will see.

I can honestly say I voted against trump and not for Biden. We will see.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I will say that black men (especially the younger ones) won’t forget how they have been treated during this election/post election.
It was pretty easy selling trump as the bad guy but the next person won’t/can’t be as bad (lol) as him. We will definitely see how long dems have the black vote (considering the change in black women as well). I guess by next time, will the black vote matter? Will the Hispanic or asian vote have more power? We will see.

I can honestly say I voted against trump and not for Biden. We will see.
Well when you take into account Biden and Kamalas stance on black people in the past all the way up until now and the fact that they already committed to legalize 11 million illegal immigrants it seems like they’ve pretty much moved on from the black vote, at the very least black men. They may still pander to black women but with Hispanics being the largest minority in the near future I think the Latino vote will be the new black vote.