Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

that guy

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside, if the plan is kamala 2024 then they’ve gotta work on the presentation

It’s not about a “pat on the back”, I doubt anyone really gives a shyt about that

in kamalas vp speech she mentioned her husband, kids, sister and mother (rip) specifically. Her black father was grouped in with everyone else.

She married a white man

And whether it’s right or it’s wrong, Kamala is known for “locking up niccas in Oakland like Gary Payton used to”

15-18 percent of black men voted for an open white supremacist in the middle of a pandemic that has dragged out purely because of his stupidity. what do you think black men are gonna do in 2024 if it appears that Kamala is somewhat anti black male?
Do what they always do, vote for whoever is the next black men hating Democrat. What more can Kamala do to show that she hates black men??

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This is just a case of a devil playing the same game that has been played since the end of the civil rights movement when we came together as men, and women

Use the women's ego to divide, then conquer. There is only two people that make up a race, man, and woman. It's no coincidence that was when marriage started dropping in our community. Before then black men were more likely to be married then white men!

The truth is without black men voting over 80%, the black women's vote would mean nothing. We all know this, but because we fall for the same divide games, we will still fail

I would think this generation would know better since most of y'all grew up without a big family like we did back in the day, I'm the last generation, but y'all stay falling for the con just to feel good about yaself. Narcissism ain't no joke!

Daps
:mjlol: ... says the nikka who been disrespecting a bw (me) for the last several months on behalf of a white supremacist.

It's different, you're going after HIS white supremacist :ufdup:
:picard:

:mjlol:

How Asians Thoughts has not been banned for all the c00n/suspect shyt he's posted is beyond me :hhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vote for a bedwench and be suprised by this brehs:mjlol:.

But I hope you dudes aren't really upset about your women getting a little praise from another woman. But of course you are,like I've said before,alot of the men in this era are jealous and want to compete to be a "bad bytch". Black men and women competeting with each other for the love of massa is sickening:martin:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Do what they always do, vote for whoever is the next black men hating Democrat. What more can Kamala do to show that she hates black men??
Like many Black men I am wondering what the Democrats have done for the Black community within the last 60 years that has progressed the Black community socioeconomically and in economic empowerment? Black people when from Republican to Democrat, but got nothing out of it. The Dems only gave demise and false promises. Now they want to give LGBTQ+ the civil rights Black people have died for, while it is Black people who are still being targeted socioeconomically.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
And you a OG too but that nikka riding for a bytch/nikka who bring the board down and shyt on the founding nikkas of the site. nikka flawed for that shyt but as I said, it's some shyt he ain't telling us. But it is what it is.

tenor.gif

You take this shyt too seriously? Maybe?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Like many Black men I am wondering what the Democrats have done for the Black community within the last 60 years that has progressed the Black community socioeconomically and in economic empowerment? Black people when from Republican to Democrat, but got nothing out of it. The Dems only gave demise and false promises. Now they want to give LGBTQ+ the civil rights Black people have died for, while it is Black people who are still being targeted socioeconomically.

Peep my sig

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:deadrose::dead:
In the words of my father “Let the sideshow begin....” .

Where’s all of the posters in here that were tap dancing for this chick “it dontz matter if she gotz a white husband or wuz a prosecutor who never acknowledged bleeck peoples , she’s the black womenz amerikkka needZ” c00n train is coming “
HUsbBH.gif

Rallying for a whole Indian American top cop opp in black face@HarlemHottie we tried to warn them sis.:coffee:

Sweetie, you're a clown