Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is rare but I can't tell what reason they gave him...

Usually when they downgrade you they comp you VERY nicely...Its never just a flat downgrade...

The one time I was asked to give up my seat from business class I got comp drinks, food for the remainder of the flight and a free flight (this was with Delta)...

Dont nobody want no damn free airline food and drinks:gucci:

Or that extra 500$ they might throw at him. Soon as he goes to coach it will be some fool back there recording him talking about "Juve poor and flying coach now yall,pray for him:francis:". And the blogs and everybody else would run with it for shyts and giggles.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
From what I've read when pilots are moving between flights they automatically get first class 1a & b. Just gotta eat that and parlay it into several first class tickets. Causing a scene on a plane doesn't end well.

NO nikka A CELEBRITY
ISNT SUPPOSED TO EAT THAT.
HE PAYS FOR PRIVACY.

STOP COMPARING HIM TO YOU.
HE DOESNT NEED FREE FIRST CLASS TICKETS.

AS HE SAID SHE PURPOSELY
PICKED THE CELEBRITY
TO HAVE HIM LOOKING
FUNNY IN COACH.

THATS NOT A GOOD LOOK
FOR HIS BRAND
IN THIS DAY AND AGE
OF SMARTPHONES
WHICH IS
WHY HE GOT OFF THE PLANE.

:devil:
:evil:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Delta, United, SW and American control ~70% of the market tho.

what’s your point though?

There were less options for bus transportation back in 1943 but somehow we managed to stay on code.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
"this shyt trash anyway, next time I'm flying Delta!" :mjlol:

:salute:

Delta >>>>>>>>>>>>>

they only other leg they have to stand on (if it wasn't a plane switch) is if he got UPGRADED to first, and they had to pull him back to coach. Looks like he paid for first so they are fukked.

United, American are both trash compared to Delta.

Yeah if he was smart he woulda flewd himself out on the top airline in the country. Delta or nothing :salute:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fukk the pilot with that small print bullshyt.

I never dress up :pacspit:

Id expect this type of behavior from United :scust:,
their first class looks like the 90’s.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
He was probably upgraded to first class, no way you pay for 1st class and they move you to coach for any reason. Still sucks for Juvie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

THIS shyt HAS ALREADY
BEEN DEBUNKED.

IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

THE AIRLINE JUST PAYS YOU BACK THE DIFFERENCE.

:devil:
:evil:

in the event of a plane switch where the number of first class seats are less, this is true.

But if he paid, and the seats haven't changed and they ask you to goto coach, they are gonna get ran. They'll ask for volunteers first before anything.

I travelled for 15 years in and out of Hartsfield Atlanta 80% of the year. I've seen all the fukkery that can go on. Believe that.

Whatever bullshyt reason they have is bullshyt. If he got upgraded to first and they put him back in coach, that's a different story. But if he paid and they made him goto coach? Something is off because that don't happen without asking and giving you some real good compensation to do so. You can make out like a fat rat for that shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah if he was smart he woulda flewd himself out on the top airline in the country. Delta or nothing :salute:

Delta

United
AA

is my rankings after flying for so many years. Ain't close either.

Almost at million miler status on Delta. Need like 151k more, but I'll hit that bytch after retirement when I start world travelling again.

Juvie should get a nice points bonus after this shyt for sure. AA stay fukkin up.