Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
in the event of a plane switch where the number of first class seats are less, this is true.

But if he paid, and the seats haven't changed and they ask you to goto coach, they are gonna get ran. They'll ask for volunteers first before anything.

I travelled for 15 years in and out of Hartsfield Atlanta 80% of the year. I've seen all the fukkery that can go on. Believe that.

Whatever bullshyt reason they have is bullshyt. If he got upgraded to first and they put him back in coach, that's a different story. But if he paid and they made him goto coach? Something is off because that don't happen without asking and giving you some real good compensation to do so. You can make out like a fat rat for that shyt.
They ask for volunteers and if nobody takes it they choose someone randomly.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
when flights are oversold (coach), 100%.

I've NEVER seen this happen for first class. And I've taken HUNDREDS of flights.
They do have the right to downgrade you from first class. I'm sure it's rare, buts it's probably happened many times before.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They do have the right to downgrade you from first class. I'm sure it's rare, buts it's probably happened many times before.

I'm calling cap or us not knowing the whole story. Might be one of those fine print joints. When you in coach, you are at their mercy (Been a victim on a couple of occassions).

But first class? Again fam, HUNDREDS of flights and never seen that shyt. Might be an American Airlines thing, but I've never seen that shyt and I've taken plenty of flights on AA as well.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when flights are oversold (coach), 100%.

I've NEVER seen this happen for first class. And I've taken HUNDREDS of flights.
Facts only when flights are oversold in coach.

Juvie’s situation is likely from sitting at seat 1A. Not upgraded but paid seat.
If pilot(s) is traveling to a destination where they have to fly they are entitled to seat 1A or 1B(if multiple pilots).

If the pilot(s) are traveling to their final destination where they don’t have to fly they are entitled to a coach seat.

No matter what….when they ask you to change seats and downgrade. Get it documented and request a new boarding pass.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Facts only when flights are oversold in coach.

Juvie’s situation is likely from sitting at seat 1A. Not upgraded but paid seat.
If pilot(s) is traveling to a destination where they have to fly they are entitled to seat 1A or 1B(if multiple pilots).

If the pilot(s) are traveling to their final destination where they don’t have to fly they are entitled to a coach seat.

No matter what….when they ask you to change seats and downgrade. Get it documented and request a new boarding pass.

I've seen pilots sit in coach with no problem. Sounds like a dikkhead pilot who wanted to throw his weight around if that's the case. They usually don't trip like that.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen pilots sit in coach with no problem. Sounds like a dikkhead pilot who wanted to throw his weight around if that's the case. They usually don't trip like that.
Its in their contract. They’re unionized for a reason. Which is why Juvie or anyone needs to request a new official boarding pass(even better stating the reason of the seat change)

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its in their contract. They’re unionized for a reason. Which is why Juvie or anyone needs to request a new official boarding pass(even better stating the reason of the seat change)

So it was a pilot pulling rank instead of just taking a coach seat? That's some bullshyt.

Again, seen Delta pilots just grab a coach seat with no problem ALL THE TIME.

And of course, they grab Juvie for that bullshyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
in the event of a plane switch where the number of first class seats are less, this is true.

But if he paid, and the seats haven't changed and they ask you to goto coach, they are gonna get ran. They'll ask for volunteers first before anything.

I travelled for 15 years in and out of Hartsfield Atlanta 80% of the year. I've seen all the fukkery that can go on. Believe that.

Whatever bullshyt reason they have is bullshyt. If he got upgraded to first and they put him back in coach, that's a different story. But if he paid and they made him goto coach? Something is off because that don't happen without asking and giving you some real good compensation to do so. You can make out like a fat rat for that shyt.

AND YALL KEEP IGNORING
THE FACT JUVIE DOESNT NEED
THEIR COMPENSATION
WHICH IS WHY HE GOT OFF THE PLANE

:devil:
:evil:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

AND YALL KEEP IGNORING
THE FACT JUVIE DOESNT NEED
THEIR COMPENSATION
WHICH IS WHY HE GOT OFF THE PLANE

:devil:
:evil:

I know he don't "need it", it's the disrespect of picking him out of everyone. I get it.

But if you gonna pull that bullshyt they did, he should embarass them, AND make them pay.

That whole selection process is real :mjpls: to pick him out of everyone in first class too. If their policy is for their pilots to get a first class seat like that, they should have asked for a volunteer from first class to do so first. And offer them some points or flight credit money (a nice amount). Someone will bite on that if you make it worth it (done so a few times myself). But for them to just pull him without trying any of that is bullshyt. And it shows how wack AA is.

Delta would never :yeshrug:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Southwest or Delta only.

AA has the fancy name but is trash once inside
united delta and alaska... i aint never had a problem with em u understand.. when I fly they give me a pillow u understand... fruit snacks maybe some jameson u understand... chicken sandwich plate maybe a snack box u understand