Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Indeed, Juvenile was seen getting up from his seat to leave the aircraft. American Airlines told Simple Flying that the reason for Juvenile being asked to change seats was because the equipment for flight AA 1871 was changed from an Airbus A320 to an A319, which has fewer first-class seats. The customers were identified by an automated process and were offered "a Main Cabin Extra seat in lieu of a First Class seat." The carrier's spokesperson gave the following statement to Simple Flying,

Automated? :mjpls:

"American Airlines strives to provide a positive experience to every traveler and we apologize for Mr. Gray's recent experience with us. An unplanned change in aircraft type affected his seat assignment, and we regret he wasn't notified prior to boarding. A member of our team has spoken with Mr. Gray personally to resolve the situation."

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
While his reaction to it wasn't what most people would like to see, I completely get it. If I paid for first class, and I get told after I've been seated that I've been downgraded, then I'm gonna need a good explanation.

If it's a case where he got the random upgrade, and they reversed course, it sucks, but it is what it is.

However, breh is buggin' with being mad someone might not know who he is. The 99 and the two thousand was a long time ago, and his music ain't hit for as many people as we think it did.
8.5 million views and counting

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8.5 million views and counting

The current US population is estimated at 335 million. 8.5 million views, even if they were all different individual people, is less than 10 percent of the people here. While he's a celebrity, it definitely doesn't mean that he's someone that everyone would know in 2024, well over 20 years after his most popular music came out.

Just because we all know who he is doesn't mean some random airline stewardess does.

shyt, there's a solid chance there are actually people out there that could instantly react to the opening notes of "Back Dat Azz Up", but wouldn't actually recognize him off first glance if they saw him today.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The current US population is estimated at 335 million. 8.5 million views, even if they were all different individual people, is less than 10 percent of the people here. While he's a celebrity, it definitely doesn't mean that he's someone that everyone would know in 2024, well over 20 years after his most popular music came out.

Just because we all know who he is doesn't mean some random airline stewardess does.

shyt, there's a solid chance there are actually people out there that could instantly react to the opening notes of "Back Dat Azz Up", but wouldn't actually recognize him off first glance if they saw him today.

CAP

THAT STEWARDESS WAS OLD ASS HELL.

SHE WAS BACKING HER ASS UP IN 99

:devil:
:evil:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CAP

THAT STEWARDESS WAS OLD ASS HELL.

SHE WAS BACKING HER ASS UP IN 99

:devil:
:evil:

ralph-dibny-the-flash.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I can't let this slide.
Neg

This dude absolutely isn't a russian troll yall, he just posts on hip-hop forum knowing nothing about Juvenile like anybody else.

Negged

:mjtf:

Who da fck manz is this

haaa.

negged.

Bunch of salty old heads seething and punching air rn :mjlol: Wasting time and effort to click a few buttons and take some points off an irrelevant internet scoring system cause someone ain't heard of a rapper they like :laff:

This dude has 2m monthly Spotify playlists.

A complete fukking JOKE like Lil Pump has 3 times the amount of listeners.

I'm not American, I promise you ain't no fukking Juvenile getting played in the UK in the early 2000's when dude was last relevant.

nikkas talking like this dude is Jay-Z or Nas :dead:

Breh said Russian troll :deadrose:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bunch of salty old heads seething and punching air rn :mjlol: Wasting time and effort to click a few buttons and take some points off an irrelevant internet scoring system cause someone ain't heard of a rapper they like :laff:

This dude has 2m monthly Spotify playlists.

A complete fukking JOKE like Lil Pump has 3 times the amount of listeners.

I'm not American, I promise you ain't no fukking Juvenile getting played in the UK in the early 2000's when dude was last relevant.

nikkas talking like this dude is Jay-Z or Nas :dead:

Breh said Russian troll :deadrose:

relax Mr.Bean

200.gif