Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
relax Mr.Bean

200.gif

Breh you surely too old to have banter this bad.

I'll make you a deal, edit your post to blank, I'll edit my quote, and we'll try this again. No one else has to know :beli:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bunch of salty old heads seething and punching air rn :mjlol: Wasting time and effort to click a few buttons and take some points off an irrelevant internet scoring system cause someone ain't heard of a rapper they like :laff:

This dude has 2m monthly Spotify playlists.

A complete fukking JOKE like Lil Pump has 3 times the amount of listeners.

I'm not American, I promise you ain't no fukking Juvenile getting played in the UK in the early 2000's when dude was last relevant.

nikkas talking like this dude is Jay-Z or Nas :dead:

Breh said Russian troll :deadrose:
Comeback is femine af. Dude really said "but look at his views?" :dead:

if you have ever been to club and had a woman grind on you, you have heard this song before. 60 year old pawgs twerk to his music at wedding receptions

You never gotten any p*ssy in your life or you from Russia

Edit: My bad you from the UK, knew there was no way you were american though

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bunch of salty old heads seething and punching air rn :mjlol: Wasting time and effort to click a few buttons and take some points off an irrelevant internet scoring system cause someone ain't heard of a rapper they like :laff:

This dude has 2m monthly Spotify playlists.

A complete fukking JOKE like Lil Pump has 3 times the amount of listeners.

I'm not American, I promise you ain't no fukking Juvenile getting played in the UK in the early 2000's when dude was last relevant.

nikkas talking like this dude is Jay-Z or Nas :dead:

Breh said Russian troll :deadrose:

CP3 SCREEN NAME....
CP3 AVI...
CHICAGO SKYLINE BACK DROP
ON HIS PROFILE...
YET TURNS OUT TO BE IN THE UK.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A TETHER
MY FRIENDS
:devil:
:evil:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Comeback is femine af. Dude really said "but look at his views?" :dead:

if you have ever been to club and had a woman grind on you, you have heard this song before. 60 year old pawgs twerk to his music at wedding receptions

You never gotten any p*ssy in your life or you from Russia

What the fukk is your obsession with Russia? :heh:

I'm from UK. No club I have ever been in here plays Juvenile. It's house or dance music mostly over here and if you go to a rap room it's gonna be shyt like Drake, Future and British shyt like Stormzy, Dave etc. Maybe in the early 2000's when dude was semi-relevant he was getting some play but I wasn't old enough to hit clubs then or have 60 year old pawgs grinding on me, use your brain goofy.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

CP3 SCREEN NAME....
CP3 AVI...
CHICAGO SKYLINE BACK DROP
ON HIS PROFILE...
YET TURNS OUT TO BE IN THE UK.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A TETHER
MY FRIENDS
:devil:
:evil:

Only Americans can like basketball? :heh:

4 of the 5 best players in the league right now ain't even American.

Lowkey when you consider the above, this might be one of the dumbest things you could've said tbh.

No clue wtf the Chicago skyline gotta do with anything. I've never claimed Chicago :gucci:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What the fukk is your obsession with Russia? :heh:

I'm from UK. No club I have ever been in here plays Juvenile. It's house or dance music mostly over here and if you go to a rap room it's gonna be shyt like Drake, Future and British shyt like Stormzy, Dave etc. Maybe in the early 2000's when dude was semi-relevant he was getting some play but I wasn't old enough to hit clubs then or have 60 year old pawgs grinding on me, use your brain goofy.

:camby:UK are just Russians who drink tea instead of vodka

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Dude has every right to be annoyed. Spoke his mind, didn’t cause a huge scene, and said if y’all gon treat me like this I’m out. As he should. Them first class seats ain’t cheap and I’m sure he’s spent just as much money with them as any other passenger. Then again, American Airlines always seems to have some funny shyt come up about them every 4 months or so

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
American Airlines ain’t get the word ha
Playin wit juvenile like lil whodi ain’t from the

3rd ha
They askin me to move my seat ha
Like I ain’t 20 karats cross my mufukkin
teets ha