Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
From what I've read when pilots are moving between flights they automatically get first class 1a & b. Just gotta eat that and parlay it into several first class tickets. Causing a scene on a plane doesn't end well.
Easy solution then is to not sell the seat to a consumer.....

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nothing worse than a company inconveniencing you for their mistake.

:birdman:

I legit almost doxed a rude ass flight attendant on American Airlines. shyt had me heated. I found all her information but chose not to ruin her life over something so petty, but she really tried me that day.

fukk them!

:pacspit:

I stand with Juvie.

:salute:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
While his reaction to it wasn't what most people would like to see, I completely get it. If I paid for first class, and I get told after I've been seated that I've been downgraded, then I'm gonna need a good explanation.

If it's a case where he got the random upgrade, and they reversed course, it sucks, but it is what it is.

However, breh is buggin' with being mad someone might not know who he is. The 99 and the two thousand was a long time ago, and his music ain't hit for as many people as we think it did.

I'd never heard of him. When I saw the thread title I thought it was gonna be about a kid :dead:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
why was I thinking a real life juvenile at first :russ:

full

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I had something similar happen to me before.

I was in first class because of my job at the time we usually flew first class.

A white woman who was in first class screen was not working so the flight attendant asked me if I could switch with her :mjpls:

I was probably the only Black person in first class at that time.

Of course I told her fukk no to switching seats.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've read when pilots are moving between flights they automatically get first class 1a & b. Just gotta eat that and parlay it into several first class tickets. Causing a scene on a plane doesn't end well.

🎯 if and when it happens. Make sure there’s a paper-trail.
Request a new boarding pass. Otherwise, records will show didn’t have to change seats.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nahhh. He goes to coach, and someone sees him and takes a picture and puts it online of him jammed in the middle seat between two fat bishes, he’ll get clowned from here to Bangladeshi and it will kill his image and rep.

People talking like he ain’t a celebrity anymore, but he still has a viable touring schedule, still makes music and has a healthy social media presence.

He got a celebrity ego and he deserves it being 25 years in the game. He don’t need AA’s funky ass tickets
THIS. He chose correctly.