Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of salty old heads seething and punching air rn :mjlol: Wasting time and effort to click a few buttons and take some points off an irrelevant internet scoring system cause someone ain't heard of a rapper they like :laff:

This dude has 2m monthly Spotify playlists.

A complete fukking JOKE like Lil Pump has 3 times the amount of listeners.

I'm not American, I promise you ain't no fukking Juvenile getting played in the UK in the early 2000's when dude was last relevant.

nikkas talking like this dude is Jay-Z or Nas :dead:

Breh said Russian troll :deadrose:

Breh wasn't big in the UK. It happens :manny:

How old are you bro

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

Who da fck manz is this
I don’t know that nikka but I feel the need to apologize on his behalf. I’m embarrassed and ashamed of this man.

The fact that he’s named after a player that was drafted to New Orleans makes it worse.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I'm 34 and this is a hip-hop forum :patrice:

So we need to know every damn hip hop artist now? We got a dude on the front page asking who tf Lil Tecca is :mjtf:

Do you like Kofi Stone? Sainte? ayrtn? SL? Nix Northwest? dxvl?

Like I said. Dude has 2 million listeners a month on Spotify. Lil Pump has 6 million. Lil fukking dikky even has more than dude. He isn't big or relevant today and when he was popping in YOUR COUNTRY it was like 20 fukking years ago and I was a kid :heh:

I've had no reason to search him out either cause I don't really like southern rap. I like NY and some Chicago stuff mostly.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I don’t know that nikka but I feel the need to apologize on his behalf. I’m embarrassed and ashamed of this man.

The fact that he’s named after a player that was drafted to New Orleans makes it worse.

So because I like a BASKETBALL PLAYER who got drafted to New Orleans means I need to know every RAPPER from New Orleans that was relevant 20+ years ago? :heh:

Y'all stay saying the dumbest shyt in this thread. Yours might even be worse than that nikka Chicago who been ducking the thread since his ass got owned real quick.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Tea and Crumpets
Man I'm fukking with you I ain't read none of that shyt. :pachaha:

You ain't from the UK so it's understandable.
It ain't a big deal.

Did Back That Azz Up ever blow up over there?
And if so, when?

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I was 7 when his biggest hit/biggest album came out. In a country on the other side of the world :heh:

Ok bro... Something ain't right cause That isn't young enough.
That's why everybody is so confused about your statement.

I feel like I could go to some place in the middle of Africa and a person 30yrs and older would know the "back that ass up" song. Maybe even know the name juvenile by itself.

Shttttt, u could just play the intro to the beat and white people know the song.

But ok... It is what it is. Just surprising