Juvenile is asked to move from 1st class to Coach (American Airlines), he choses to get off the plane: UPDATE MORE VIDEO

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is rare but I can't tell what reason they gave him...

Usually when they downgrade you they comp you VERY nicely...Its never just a flat downgrade...

The one time I was asked to give up my seat from business class I got comp drinks, food for the remainder of the flight and a free flight (this was with Delta)...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nahhh. He goes to coach, and someone sees him and takes a picture and puts on online of him jammed in the middle seat between to fat bishes, he’ll get clowned from here to Bangladeshi and it will kill his image and rep.

People talking like he ain’t a celebrity anymore, but he still has a viable touring schedule, still makes music and has a healthy social media presence.

He got a celebrity ego and he deserves it being 25 years in the game. He don’t need AA’s funky ass tickets

pretty much and he still is a multi millionaire who wants the extra security that comes with first class

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah, wait a second; i've NEVER heard of this. and it doesn't even make sense that AA would do this to their highest paying customers :dahell: or any airline. overselling 1st class tickets? downgrading people who paid first class? i've never heard that in my life. these companies value their rep with 1st class passengers far too much to pull some low-rent bullshyt like that

whats the real story :dead:

It happens. Can easily google downgraded from first class and tons of posts come up.

An involuntary downgrade is a situation where the airline reassigns a higher class seat to a lower one. Downgraded passengers can go from first class or business class to economy, but can happen to any class when there is room for downgrading.

Changing Planes​

Sometimes the aircraft that was intended for your scheduled flight has to be swapped out for another plane because of technical problems or a bird strike. When this happens, the new plane could be completely different from the original one with fewer seats or fewer premium seats. This could cause passengers to be downgraded.

Overbooked Flights​

To maximise profits and efficiency, airlines frequently oversell flights in case some passengers don’t show up. However, this can backfire if all passengers arrive for boarding. When this happens to the premium cabin, passengers will be downgraded so that more people can be accommodated.

Segmenting Cabins​

These days, airlines seem to be creating more and more fare classes. Because of this segmentation, it is easier for one class to be oversold and causing more seat downgrades as a result. For example, instead of using the four basic classes: First Class, Business, Premium Economy and Economy, some airlines also offer Basic Economy and Ultra Luxury classes.

Seats for Airline Crew​

Pilots and crew members need to rest, especially on long-haul flights. In fact, they are required to do so in most countries. In the US, the Federal Aviation Administration requires these breaks, which means that premium seats may be needed for crewmembers. As a result, some passengers may be downgraded.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It happens. Can easily google downgraded from first class and tons of posts come up.

An involuntary downgrade is a situation where the airline reassigns a higher class seat to a lower one. Downgraded passengers can go from first class or business class to economy, but can happen to any class when there is room for downgrading
damn, i knew they oversold coach, but not first class :hhh: embarrassing

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
1f6877bb-3f75-4c42-aad8-b47c31d9a46a_text.gif
Like trying to teach calculus to a grasshopper huh? Damn :francis:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
pretty much and he still is a multi millionaire who wants the extra security that comes with first class
The disrespect was outta control. Juvie gotta go sit in the back, away from his wife, just so some half drunk, white boy pilot can take his seat he paid for?

Juvie handled that very well if you ask me. American Airlines were begging and pleading for a nikka moment.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No way to tell if he was the only one picked out to be asked...too many variables, honestly.
Thats BS

I done flown first class enough to know you can see anybody up there but it is RARE to see a black man that looks like HIM up there.

I know because I dress like that too when I’m flying. No suits, no uniforms. Black sweats, black hoodie, flipflops, a hat, a bag small enough to hold my ipad-mini, and maybe a lil jewelry.

No suits and rarely work attire.

He was definitely singled out for the downgrade.

Everything else was just funny af. AA is trash and they firstclass do need at least some fukking TV’s :mjlol:

They were trying to put him in some middle seat sitting next to some ladies bad ass kids or in between some big people all flight. I wouldve walked off too

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is rare but I can't tell what reason they gave him...

Usually when they downgrade you they comp you VERY nicely...Its never just a flat downgrade...

The one time I was asked to give up my seat from business class I got comp drinks, food for the remainder of the flight and a free flight (this was with Delta)...
And you think that was good compensation for your time? :dead:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Thats BS

I done flown first class enough to know you can see anybody up there but it is RARE to see a black man that looks like HIM up there.

I know because I dress like that too when I’m flying. No suits, no uniforms. Black sweats, black hoodie, flipflops, a hat, a bag small enough to hold my ipad-mini, and maybe a lil jewelry.

No suits and rarely work attire.

He was definitely singled out for the downgrade.

Everything else was just funny af. AA is trash and they firstclass do need at least some fukking TV’s :mjlol:

They were trying to put him in some middle seat sitting next to some ladies bad ass kids or in between some big people all flight. I wouldve walked off too

All you see is him talking to the camera. You don't know who else, if anyone, was asked before him. Attendants have a good bit of discretion in asking who to shift around as needed, and if the other people in that cabin are - for example - corporate account holders, Juvie with just his paid-for ticket won't rate as high in the pecking order. Especially in a situation where they're overbooked as it is, and possibly trying to ferry pilots around to make schedule somewhere else, on an airline that's already understaffed for pilots.

It makes for bad optics that's he's the one asked, but there are lots of other possible variables here.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'll be honest I never knew what first class ticketd cost. I make sure I get a window or aisle and I'm good.

But my high maintenance ex said she always flew first class and we needed to :childplease: I looked and oh my damn :dead: a first class international ticket can be 10k. In what fukking world.

So anyway, yes I understand his frustration