Justice Smith says Black Lives Matter must include black gays and trans to be legit

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Total bullshyt

The common denominator of all the police killings has been there ethnicity not their sexuality , thats why its not black mens lives matter or black womens lives matter ,

Absolute BULLshyt ,

There is a reason you cant allow this , The tea party used this tactic to get power within the Republican party , and since then they have been controlling their agenda

And anyone who is honest with themselves regardless of political affiliation sees the party as a joke , The Republicans have turned American politics into a joke ,

And this is what they are trying to do , fukk them because they spend more time criticising the black community more than anyone but you think we want to work alongside them nah... fukk em

Now I know we're definitely interpreting this differently. I didn't take it as they are saying they are more likely to be attacked for the sexuality, but I'll leave it alone.

I will say (and loudly at that) anyone who is black and gay who doesn't have smoke for the racism in the gay community should shut up.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I was eager to see where these two young brehs would go in Hollywood.... n now its welp.

Nikkas literally just cut their careers off at the knees.

And for what? Reiterating what was inherent in the zeitgeist?

If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough is all I'm gonna say.

Code

Banned
Daps
They're mentally ill anyway just laugh at them

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're saying this like I'm unaware :dwillhuh:

All I'm saying is I can't get offended if a gay person says they feel as though some blacks don't want them to be part of the movement at all or feel like it doesn't extend to them. Look at all the f words being thrown around.

Understood.

Now Billy Porter's comments are :francis: but as someone who has witnessed a gay person (who happens to be a friend) be called names at a rally, I can't condemn someone for feeling unwelcome.

I guarantee you most people at a BLM demonstration dont care if the person demonstrating with them is black white christian muslim straight or gay
The simple fact of the matter is the movement is about race and not sexuality , its that simple ,

As far as Im aware the term Black Life covers every living black person .

The worst thing is being fukking real the black male is on the frontline ALONE , because being 100% real white men do not fear black women and they do not fear black LGBT , they might not like you but they arent afraid of you

which is why they arent actively trying to kill you or throw you in jail ,

Black women and the LGBT have no fukking idea what its like to walk into a place and everyone get nervous , they have no idea that as a black man even the most minor disagreement with a white person will change the situation from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK

but we arent the ones throwing them under the bus at every opportunity to their white feminist friends and their white gay friends

And thats the fukking problem with women and gay people , they are ruled by their feelings and emotions , black woman has relationship with black man , they break up , shes hurt , she then hates black men , then the idiot starts a youtube channel stating that white men arent really racist and black men are worse , meanwhile shes wondering why she hasnt had a promotion at her job in 8 years while all her white colleagues have

And the thing is these bytches are the worst , these are the ones that will celebrate on social media everytime police kill a black man .

My only consolation is that they are all unhappy and miserable and extremely bitter

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk THIS AGENT. What is confusing about BLACK LIVES MATTER? And, first and foremost, I've always had a problem with the slogan, "BLACK LIVES MATTER," finding it to be an appeal for validation that made us look weak. But, that aside, I still understand the strong call for affirming black life that rings from its use. So, I'm fine with using it, in the context of this uprising.

So, this fukking fakkit comes out and announces that he's queer, attempting to snatch the focus from the amazing show of defiance exhibited by black America and direct it towards what he describes as the silenced voices of black gay, queer and transsexuals in these protests.

Last I checked, Black Lives Matter encompasses ALL black people, be it cis black men or gay black men, trans black men or trans black women, queer black men or queer black women. Why must black gay men sabotage the black liberation movement because we're not specifically mentioning their sexuality? What the fukk is wrong with these people?

I will never watch a single show or movie he's tied to. Mulatto cocksucker trying to subvert the revolution for his sick agenda.

:scust:

Reminds me of the time I saw a Terrance Howard looking guy walking down the street with a “light skin power” shirt. I had to crack a smile :jawalrus:
But breh walked past me with a straight face like:beli:

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I agree, the concept of BLM comes from no lives matter unless the marginalized in America. This is also true for in the broad spectrum of humanity. Black gays and trans are the most marginalized as they gave 0 support outside of their own group most of the time. Many times these people are kicked out their families, one has high rates of getting raped(trans), and go to jail at similar rates. Whites dont give a fukk about them as whites who do care really only care about white gays and trans, the only group really that supports them is themselves. As long as they are not hurting anyone else, I dont see why they are outdated. The original point BLM stands, if the most marginalized groups life does not matter then no ones life matters

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I agree, the concept of BLM comes from no lives matter unless the marginalized in America. This is also true for in the broad spectrum of humanity. Black gays and trans are the most marginalized as they gave 0 support outside of their own group most of the time. Many times these people are kicked out their families, one has high rates of getting raped(trans), and go to jail at similar rates. Whites dont give a fukk about them as whites who do care really only care about white gays and trans, the only group really that supports them is themselves. As long as they are not hurting anyone else, I dont see why they are outdated. The original point BLM stands, if the most marginalized groups life does not matter then no ones life matters

:camby:

stop deflecting attention from a life or death issue