Justice Smith says Black Lives Matter must include black gays and trans to be legit

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
2b5f37a02edcb034d7d93040b006a0f2.gif

But they're also black

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
2b5f37a02edcb034d7d93040b006a0f2.gif

But they're also black

They are black but how many of them nikkahs get killed by police for sexual orientation? These fukkbowys want to infiltrate and turn it into some "Black Males are homophobic, Black men are to blame for dysfunctional" type of shyt. Fukk em

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warned yall yesterday about this.

I told yall how some of these black LGBTQs and some black women were trying to co-opt shyt and how they were doing it and I got dissed, had folks getting emotional and etc..

Only for yall to say the same thing the very next day.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How can you be shocked when the founders
Of black lives matters are feminist or lgbt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
NO they don't :hhh:

Black Lives is about ALL black people and their fight against systematic oppression and brutality.... not about you wanting to change your gender or be gay.

Thats the reason it fell off the last time honestly... they tried to make it a gay thing and have it be ran by gays and people stopped following it or taking it serious.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno I guess I'm looking at it through a different lens.

Do I agree with having rainbow flags at BLM protests? No...because as some of you have said, this is about BLACK lives in general. This is about police brutality.

However, unless I'm interpreting it wrong, what some ppl in the LGBT community are saying is let's make sure it really does include everyone. We can't act like there wouldn't be a faction of us who would hesitant to rally for a transgender who was brutalized by the police.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say

Total bullshyt

The common denominator of all the police killings has been there ethnicity not their sexuality , thats why its not black mens lives matter or black womens lives matter ,

Absolute BULLshyt ,

There is a reason you cant allow this , The tea party used this tactic to get power within the Republican party , and since then they have been controlling their agenda

And anyone who is honest with themselves regardless of political affiliation sees the party as a joke , The Republicans have turned American politics into a joke ,

And this is what they are trying to do , fukk them because they spend more time criticising the black community more than anyone but you think we want to work alongside them nah... fukk em