Justice Smith says Black Lives Matter must include black gays and trans to be legit

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The irony of it all is that the Black Lives Matter website is mainly centred around the issues facing the LGBTQ community so the message has already been appropriated.

Once I read the website for myself, I stopped using the phrase because I don’t like how agendas and messages get construed over time :manny:

Some black people aren’t really for the betterment of all black people.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, the concept of BLM comes from no lives matter unless the marginalized in America. This is also true for in the broad spectrum of humanity. Black gays and trans are the most marginalized as they gave 0 support outside of their own group most of the time. Many times these people are kicked out their families, one has high rates of getting raped(trans), and go to jail at similar rates. Whites dont give a fukk about them as whites who do care really only care about white gays and trans, the only group really that supports them is themselves. As long as they are not hurting anyone else, I dont see why they are outdated. The original point BLM stands, if the most marginalized groups life does not matter then no ones life matters

No one is saying they arent suffering discrimination , but what I am saying is that at some point their focus became black men are the cause of their suffering , black men dont have the power to change discriminatory laws , we dont control the legal system so that crimes against the LGBT community can be taken more seriously, I could go on , and the irony is just for me being who I am Im labelled as toxic ,

They are their worst enemies , ill tell you why I remember when Malik Yoba revealed he was seeing a Trans person and he had an interview with some black gay publication and the dude just trashed him , rather than them see that obviously being famous and coming out as gay is a massive step they just trashed dude , any black entertainer in the closet will definitely stay in there now because the LGBT community wont support them , the idiots could have used him to build bridges or a dialogue but nah it was more important to trash him

And just like the black feminist movement the black LGBT movements agenda is controlled as usual by white people , I know that their main publication is controlled by whites cant remember what its called but they spend all their time trashing black men

I dont trust them or the black feminist movement , never have , simply because somehow they have both been brainwashed by the whites in their organisations that set their agendas to put their gender or sexual orientation before their race

They arent my allies , both organisations didnt have the sense to realise they were being used , they were both used to persue a white agenda , were easily convinced that black men were the enemy , and now theyve been abandoned suddenly they want unity ?

Like we dont know they are just looking for an organisation to attach to for some clout now that their white friends have gone?

fukk em

Even to be honest My support for BLM organisation has always been from an Ideological standpoint , we want the same things which is why I support what they are trying to do , but its not a movement I identify with at all , way too many unanswered questions and a lack of transparency ,

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
I mean if we being real the black community sort of despises trannies. I don't know if gays still get roasted, I think most of it stops when we all get older.

But yeah the black community ain't with trannies as of now. It's still something new that we got to get used to.

I don't understand either though. I'd like a religious breh to explain why there's gay men and transgender dudes

All communities viewed them this way until like 5 years ago.:deadrose: why are we expected to change this fast.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When did Black people say that it is okay for LGBTQ people to get attacked and killed by the police? I haven’t heard that one time. It is a straw man argument and a deflection to get the attention off police violence and enacting true reform. I’m not even going to give it 5 minutes of my time.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I didn't even know dude was gay but he did come across soft in the show Queensugar. Something about character always came across kinda sweet imo.

With that said fukk this dude for putting his gay shyt into the black lives matter movement. Why not just make some gay movement but there is no need to discredit or dilute the black lives matters movement with this shyt. We need to stay focused!

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
BLM figureheads been gay intersectionalists for a minute. Who is he even talking to?

And in the context of police brutality, you black. They don't know your preferences in bed from your favorite ice cream.

The more things that get pieced onto this movement. Pretty soon no one is even gonna know what its about.

Last edited:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
:what: it doesnt fukking matter!!! Do they not understand that RACE>>> Sexuality... BLACK lives comes first beyond orientation do they not understand this!!!???:mindblown: We are fighting for our very survival out here and they want to bring up their issues?!?! FOH...:what:
I have no idea how people can be so obtuse about this. The fact that I still have to break down why racism is a 1000x worse problem than homophobia shows how dumb people truly are.