Justice Smith says Black Lives Matter must include black gays and trans to be legit

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
In theory, yes and it should. However, and not trying to start something here, but if a gay person were to read some of the things posted on here about them, would they truly believe everyone feels this way? I mean, ppl have posted about gay/trans ppl deserving to die, how they would even resort to killing their child if they were gay.

I agree.

The Coli is just as negative/homophobic as most of the other people seen in comments online.....its wild, man.

I have no problem with gay people at all. I was just surprised he's gay....I likes him ever since that Pokemon movie and it was good to see a black king get that role lol

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
In theory, yes and it should. However, and not trying to start something here, but if a gay person were to read some of the things posted on here about them, would they truly believe everyone feels this way? I mean, ppl have posted about gay/trans ppl deserving to die, how they would even resort to killing their child if they were gay.

They need to put their hurt feelings aside and realize that it’s about all black folks. Nobody care that you want to wear your skinny jeans with your Chanel purse. White gays know that the race is more important than then liking men.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black lives matter states all black lives

This is just dumb by lgbt community

Makes no sense

Thing is the white feminism movement used black feminists had them trashing black men , and then they all went to vote for Trump and left the black feminists friendless

Funny thing is what I hate about the black LGBT community is that they are fukking liars and full of bullshyt , full of bullshyt

Black straight men arent employers or the government we dont have the power over their lives like the white man does

Their issue with straight black men is the fact that we dont mess with them , two different worlds , yeah in white society you have straight people that have gay friends , go to gay clubs etc... Blacks dont do that , and because of that those bytches act all butt hurt , how do we police them when we arent a part of their community

I have every right to be straight as they have to be gay , these people want you to accept them to be whatever gender they say they am
but they refuse to accept me for being straight and call me toxic

Thankfully it seems to be as usual a minority of idiots online , but fukk em anyway

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Lol @ bringing up message board comments. This is about police brutality of black people. Period. When the police see a black person, that's all they see and base their attack/murder on. They do not see a gay black man or whatever they consider their sexual orientation. All they see is black and attack.

You're saying this like I'm unaware :dwillhuh:

All I'm saying is I can't get offended if a gay person says they feel as though some blacks don't want them to be part of the movement at all or feel like it doesn't extend to them. Look at all the f words being thrown around.

I agree.

The Coli is just as negative/homophobic as most of the other people seen in comments online.....its wild, man.

I have no problem with gay people at all. I was just surprised he's gay....I likes him ever since that Pokemon movie and it was good to see a black king get that role lol

Understood.

Now Billy Porter's comments are :francis: but as someone who has witnessed a gay person (who happens to be a friend) be called names at a rally, I can't condemn someone for feeling unwelcome.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

All I'm saying is I can't get offended if a gay person says they feel as though some blacks don't want them to be part of the movement at all or feel like it doesn't extend to them. Look at all the f words being thrown around.

Understood.

Now Billy Porter's comments are :francis: but as someone who has witnessed a gay person (who happens to be a friend) be called names at a rally, I can't condemn someone for feeling unwelcome.

Word

Billy Porter seemed like he was being divisive.

But we have to focus on one issue at a time tbh.

And right now..that's BLM...police brutality.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
They need to put their hurt feelings aside and realize that it’s about all black folks. Nobody care that you want to wear your skinny jeans with your Chanel purse. White gays know that the race is more important than then liking men.

I dunno I guess I'm looking at it through a different lens.

Do I agree with having rainbow flags at BLM protests? No...because as some of you have said, this is about BLACK lives in general. This is about police brutality.

However, unless I'm interpreting it wrong, what some ppl in the LGBT community are saying is let's make sure it really does include everyone. We can't act like there wouldn't be a faction of us who would hesitant to rally for a transgender who was brutalized by the police.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say

Daps

Well, if you were aware, you wouldn't bring up message board comments about gays when this is about police brutality against black people:francis: